AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020, AP Postal Upcoming Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2020: India Post- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is going to be released the AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 notification shortly. Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced that, it will going to release the AP Postal Circle recruitment notification 2020 very soon for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts. Andhra Pradesh Postal department announced about the vacancies and they also asked the interested and the eligible candidates for applying for the available vacancies by inviting applications from the candidates. Candidates who were waiting to get job in AP Postal Circle Department can utilize these opportunity and apply AP Postal Recruitment 2020. More details AP Postal Office Recruitment 2020 such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, much more on this page.
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Recruitment Name||AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020|
|Level of Recruitment||Central|
|Name of Authority||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Issue of Notification||Released soon|
|Number of Vacancies||4500 posts (Expected)|
|Applications Opens||Released Soon|
|Official Web portal||http://www.appost.in|
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be Indian Citizen and must be resident of Andhra Pradesh
1.Candidates must have Matriculation passed from a recognized board or its equivalent examination recognized by the government.
2. Candidates must have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
Minimum Age Limit : 18-Years
Maximum Age Limit : 40-Years
|SC / ST||5-Years|
Application Fee and Payment
OC/OBC/EWS Male : Rs 100
Female/PWD : No Fee
Mode of Payment : E-Challan and Online Payment (Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking)
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Application form
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle will be released the AP Postal GDS Recruitment Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment you have to submit application through online at official website. Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in AP Postal Circle Online Application 2020 will generated that contains ” Registration Number” along with filled details
How to Apply : AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2020 Registration
1. Candidate has to visit official website http://www.appost.in
2. Now Click on ” Apply online”‘ for directing to Online Application Page
3. After Clicking on Apply Online for , the following page will appear, Now click on ” Register” link
4. Following New Registration page will appear, enter your details in the fields.
5. Fill the required details and submit it, then login by using User Id and Password
6. After that new screen will be open , fill the entire details like academic, caste, community, address..
7. After completion of details entry, upload photo an Signature an submit it, take the printout of the filled application.
AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
1.Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
4. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
5. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
6. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
7. Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.