AP EdCET Results 2019 At http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet, AP BEd 2019 Results :
AP EdCET 2019 Results will be announced soon by Sri Venkateswara University in month of June on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. SVU has successfully carried out the Education Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission to B.Ed regular course (Two years duration) offered in Universities and affiliated colleges of education in AP for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates who are appeared in the written test they can check their exam AP EdCET Results 2019 to entering their roll number from official website.
Released Date of AP EdCET 2019 Results
The Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test 2019 conducted by the SV University, Tirupati on the 3rd week of May 2019 and was attend by a large number candidates aspiring to complete Bachelor Education Training course . Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the Andhra Pradesh state. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the AP EdCET Results 2019 .
|Exam Name||AP EdCET 2019|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Name of Conduction Authority||SV University, Tirupati|
|Category||AP EdCET Results 2019|
|Exams Held on||1st week-April-2019|
|Declaration of Official Answer Key||2nd week-April-2019|
|Declaration Results||1st week-May-2019|
AP EdCET 2019 Ranking
SV University on behalf of APSCHE declares the state AP BEd Result 2019 Rank list based on the scores obtained by the candidates Paper Based Ed.CET 2019 Test conducted subjects of Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Studies, English Language, offline on May / 2019. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
Rank list list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. Candidates will be ranked in each methodology in the order of merit on the basis of marks obtained in APEd.CET -2019 examination. Where there is a tie in total marks, Part-C marks will be taken into account to decide relative ranking. In case of further tie, the marks obtained in Part-A will be taken into account to decide relative ranking.In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the parts of the test paper, they shall be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank. At the time of admission into the course, age shall be taken into consideration for relative ranking among the bracketed candidates and the older candidates shall be given priority.
A state merit ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
AP BE.d Results 2019
SV University Education Common Entrance Test is state level qualifying examination for admission to Two-Year BEd course. Every year SVU conducts AP EdCET 2019 exam for Degree holders . In similar manner SV University has conducted 2018 test in the month of May 2019. Sri Venkateswara University named after the lard of the Seven Hills, can into as a teaching and affiliating university on the 2nd September, 1954 to promote higher education and research in all branches of learning. S.V.University has now grown into the second largest university in Andhra Pradesh having constituent colleges viz, 58 departments offering 72 PG programmes and 204 affiliated colleges. All the candidates who are interested have applied for this Ed.CET and participate in the entrance test, check their results through official link. AP EdCET Results 2019 indicates the following information.
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Hall ticket Number
4. Date of Birth
6. EdCET Marks
7. Total Marks
How to Get the AP EdCET Results 2019
All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email.we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage, you can see the marks and rank.
1. Login to the official website http://sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET
2. Then new webpage appear on the screen, Search for related link
3. Click on the link “Results”, appearing as left menu
4. Enter the Hall ticket number of candidate
5. Entry’s are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.
AP EdCET 2019 Qualifying marks
The cutoff marks are very important for each appearing candidate. The candidate can get an idea of minimum marks required for qualification of the exam by knowledge of the cutoff marks. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants and complexity of this exam. The exam will be conducted 100 marks in 2 hours duration.
|Category Name||Qualifying Marks|
|SC / ST||NO Qualifying marks|
1. The candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree and secured a rank in Ed 2019 conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into University Campus and affiliated colleges.
2. Admissions will be based on EdCET 2019 Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
3. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
4. Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
5. If a candidate fails to attend the counseling at the specified date and time for whatever reason (including non-receipt or delayed receipt of call letter), he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of counseling or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
6. Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, he/she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day.
7. If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
All the desirous candidates seeking admission for above courses should follow the website for procedure and guidelines for admission procedure. No letter will be issued for the purpose the information will be made available on website.