IGNOU B.Ed 2020 / IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020, IGNOU B.Ed Admission : IGNOU B.Ed Entrance 2020 will conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi. This examination is mandatory for admission into the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme. The minimum duration of the programme is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme is five years and offered in English and Hindi medium. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for IGNOU B.Ed 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers much more on this page.
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for IGNOU B.Ed Notification 2020 are to be declared on 1st week or 2nd week of October, 2019 and exam conducted on November / 2019 for admission to First year of B.Ed course.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality .
2. Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences / Commerce /Humanity from any recognized University /recognized college.
3. Candidate must have secured a minimum 50% marks / its equivalent grade for General category and 45% marks / its equivalent grade for SC, ST, OBC, PWD candidates in the qualifying examination.
4. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
B.Ed (ODL) Open and distance learning : Eligibility
1. Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
2. Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Applications||October-2019|
|Closing Date of Applications||November-2019|
|Download of Admit cards||November-2019|
|Date of Examination||November-2019|
|Declaration of Answer Key||December-2019|
|Declaration of Results||December-2019|
Examination Fee and Payment
Application Fee : Rs 1000/-
Payment Mode : Online : E-Challan and Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card)
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Online Application form
Indira Gandhi National Open University will be released the IGNOU B.Ed Application form 2019 in online mode. In order to apply for IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : IGNOU BEd 2019 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for IGNOU BEd Admission Application Form process.
2. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Now open that form and fill the all details correctly and pay the application fee mentioned above.
4. Upload the Photo Signature and required documents on the online application form.
5. Click to submit after checking the filled application form.
6. Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
Also Check : IGNOU Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Papers
Authority will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : IGNOU B.Ed Admit card 2020
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority.
Also Check : IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. B.Ed exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : IGNOU Results 2020
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Exam Results available on November, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.