Odisha B.Ed 2019 Entrance : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers and other news given below
Odisha BEd 2019 notification and examination details will announced soon by Directorate of Teacher Education and Orissa State Council of Educational Research and Training (Odisha SCERT) on behalf of Government of Odisha. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Two- year B.Ed course in Government colleges and Private colleges across the State of Odisha for the academic session 2019-2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs 400/-
2. The fee may be paid through Bank Challan ( Axis Bank only) / Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha B.Ed 2019
Nationality and Domicile
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status.
1. Candidate must be an Arts / Science Graduate. General candidates should have at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree examination or in the Master Degree in Science / Social Science / Humanity and SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree examination or in the Master’s Degree. She / he should have passed Graduation with at least two school subjects of minimum 200 marks each.
Candidates having Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology (B.Tech) with specialization in Science and Mathematics (as per AICTE syllabus) with 55% marks in aggregate for General candidates and 50% marks in aggregate for SC, ST, SEBC and PH candidates.
2. The Science graduate candidates should have passed with two school subjects (with not less than 200 marks each) out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Computer Science and Geography.
3. For the Arts Graduate candidate, one of the subject shall be considered out of English, Odia, Hindi and Sanskrit and another subject shall be considered from the subject studied out of History, Geography, Economics, Indian Economy, Political Science, Landmarks in Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Polity, Mathematics (Each subject of the above mentioned list should have been studied at the Graduation level with not less than of 200 marks).
4. She / he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of the concerned school that he / she has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium.
5. The Candidates seeking admission in B.Ed. Course for the seats reserved for Telugu Candidates must have studied Telugu as one optional subject at Graduation level
6. The candidates who have passed Shastri qualification are not eligible to apply for the general B.Ed. Course.
The age limit as on 30 / 06 / 2019
|General Candidates||30 Years|
|SC, ST, SEBC Candidates||35 Years|
|Women candidates of all categories||35 Years|
|PH Candidates||40 Years|
Important Dates for Odisha BEd 2019 (Tentative)
|Starting date for Fee payment||1st week-June-2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||1st week-June-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week-June-2019|
|Downloading of Admit card||2nd week-July-2019|
|Date of Examination||3rd week-July-2019|
|Availability of Answer Key||3rd week-July-2019|
|Announcement of Results||August-2019|
How to Apply-Odisha B.Ed 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria Odisha B.Ed 2019, can apply online mode at official website only. The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application form and store it for future reference.
1.Login to the official website https://www.scertodishaadmission.in, go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the “ApplyOnline” link.
2. The following registration fee payment procedure webpage will appear on the screen.
3. Select appropriate registration fee payment mode Debit / Credit card and click.
4. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.
5. Fill all the details in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be displayed.
6. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
7. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Apply Here : Apply Online
Exam Pattern for Odisha BEd 2019
The entrance test conducted in Offline as a Paper-Pen Based Test . The paper-50 and paper-2 -100 will consist of objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 and 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct.
Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark and for every incorrect response 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the marks secured by candidate for correct responses. There would be negative marking for a wrong response as well as more than one response will be given to a single question.
|Education & General Awareness||10||10|
There shall be two sections of questions, one for the Arts Stream and other for the Science Stream. The candidates are required to select any one section and mention their option in the application form and answer sheets.
Section-A ( Arts Stream)
|History and Political Science||30||30|
Section-B ( Science Stream)
Answer Key for Odisha B.Ed 2019
Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Bhubaneswar will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.