TS EdCET 2020 / TS B.Ed 2020 : Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test-TSEDCET 2020 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council Higher Education (TSCHE). This examination is mandatory for admission into B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for EdCET 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the full details of TS B.Ed such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page.
TS EdCET 2020 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for TS BEd 2020 Notification are to be declared on 1st week or 2nd week of March, 2020 and exam conducted on May / 2020 in online as Computer Based Test (CBT) for admission to First year of Bachelor of Education course.
TS EdCET 2020 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the TS Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
2. Candidates should have passed the examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./ B.C.A./B.B.M courses from any recognized university.
3. Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC, ST, bc (A/B/C/D), PH candidates in the qualifying examination.
4. The candidates who passed B.E / B.Tech with a minimum of 50% marks with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the B.Ed Course.
5. The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for EdCET-2020. Candidates should be required to produce marks
memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
6. The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
TS EdCET 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||April-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 500/||April-2020|
|Download of Hall tickets||April-2020|
|Date of Examination||April-2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||April-2020|
|Announcement of Results||May-2020|
|Counselling Starts on||June-2020|
Application Fee : General : Rs 650/- and SC / ST: Rs 450/-
Payment At :
Offline : TS Online /AP Online Centers
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
TS EdCET 2020 Online Application form
OU will be released the TS EdCET 2020 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for EdCET 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website http://edcet.tsche.ac.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using offline & online modes. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : TS EdCET 2020 Application Form
1.Go to the Official website of http://edcet.tsche.ac.in, Download the User Guide, read all the instructions before filling the TS EDCET Application form 2020.
2. After entering the official website, click on ” Apply Online” appearing as top menu bar.
3. Then new webpage will be displayed with following links
Step-1 : Application Fee Payment
Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option
Step-2 : Know Your Payment Status
Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
Step-3 : Fill Application (Only after Fee payment)
After fee payment either by cash at TS /AP Online Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
Step-4 : Print Application Form (Only after submitting Application form)
After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
4. Now select / Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab, after clicking on payment tab, a fee fee payment webpage will be displayed, fill the following details are Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Category Mobile No Mentioned above my, Alternative Mobile No, E-Mail Id
5. After filling the mandatory details click on ” Initiate Payment” button, the page redirected to Bank payment Gateway
6. Then Payment Gateway will be open, after fill the required details and click “Make Payment link
7. Transaction is successful, then new web page will be displayed with “Payment Reference Id”, Preserve reference id for future correspondence.
Now applicant entered to fill TS EDCET 2020 Online application, applicants has two options either proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date
A. Click on “proceed to fill application” to fill the application immediately after fee payment of online
B. If you choose another day to fill the application, simply close the window.
8. Candidate select & click on ” Fill Application” link, then new screen will be displayed
9. Now fill in the details of Reference Id, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile number and Date of Birth and click on “Proceed to fill Application”
10. Then new screen will be displayed, fill the Candidate Personnel details, Ration card, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details and Test centre preference
11. Upload candidate Photograph (30 KB) and Signature (<15 KB) .
12. After filling all the details press “Preview” button . This will display the details submitted by applicant. If you fill the all details correct click on “Submit” button / if you any correct press press modify button, modify the application and click submit button.
13. After clicking the submit button, applicant can view pop up alert as “Your Application is Submitted successfully. Please note your application number for further reference”.
14. Now click on “Print Application” link, candidate can view the receipt of the application form.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the EdCET 2020 is 25% (38 marks out of total 150 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
Also Check : Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Papers
TSCHE will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : TS EdCET Hall ticket 2020
OU will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority.
Also Check TS EdCET Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. EdCET exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check TS EdCET Results 2020
EdCET Exam Results available on May, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check TS EdCET Web Counselling 2020
The counselling of EdCET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Telangana to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.