TS EdCET Results 2019 At http://edcet.tsche.ac.in, TS BEd 2019 Results : TS EdCET 2019 Results will be announced soon by Osmania University, Hyderabad in month of May on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. OU has successfully carried out the Education Common Entrance Test 2019 for admission to B.Ed regular course (Two years duration) offered in Universities and affiliated colleges of education in TS for the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates who are appeared in the written test they can check their exam TS EdCET Results 2019 to entering their roll number from official website.
Released Date of TS EdCET 2019 Results
The Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test 2019 conducted by the OU, Hyderabad on the 3rd week of May 2019 and was attend by a large number candidates aspiring to complete Bachelor Education Training course . Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the Telangana state. The exam being over now, the candidates are looking for the date of declaration of the TS EdCET Results 2019 .
|Exam Name||TS EdCET 2019|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Name of Conduction Authority||OU, Hyderabad|
|Category||TS EdCET Results 2019|
|Exams Held on||1st week-April-2019|
|Declaration of Official Answer Key||2nd week-April-2019|
|Declaration Results||1st week-May-2019|
TS EdCET 2019 Ranking
Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE declares the state Rank list based on the scores obtained by the candidates Computer Based Ed.CET 2019 Test conducted subjects of Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Social Studies, English Language, offline on May / 2019. Selection and placement of candidate shall be made purely on the basis of marks secured by him / her in the Entrance Test. The scores obtained have been calculate by assigning
➤ +1 Marks for the correct answer
➤ 0 Mark for in correct answer
➤ 0 Marks for no answers
Rank list list shall be published on the basis of the result of Entrance Test both category -wise and subject-wise. Candidates will be ranked in each methodology in the order of merit on the basis of marks obtained in TS Ed.CET -2019 examination. Where there is a tie in total marks, Part-C marks will be taken into account to decide relative ranking. In case of further tie, the marks obtained in Part-A will be taken into account to decide relative ranking.In case of candidates getting equal marks in each of the parts of the test paper, they shall be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank. At the time of admission into the course, age shall be taken into consideration for relative ranking among the bracketed candidates and the older candidates shall be given priority.
A state merit ranking has been arrived based on the Score of the candidate. The qualifying score has been based on self declared Category by the candidate. Designated Admission authorities will be responsible to ascertain the Category of the candidate from their valid original documents at the time of admission.
TS BE.d Results 2019
Osmania University Education Common Entrance Test is state level qualifying examination for admission to Two-Year BEd course. Every year OU conducts TS EdCET 2019 exam for Degree holders . In similar manner OU has conducted 2019 test in the month of May 2019. Osmania University established in 1918, in the seventh oldest in the country, third oldest in south India and the first in princely state of Hyderabad. The establishment of Osmania University symbolizes a renaissance in the Indian educational systems. The university holds the flagship for higher education of government of telanagna and has played a key role in planning, initiating and implementation of various development programmes. All the candidates who are interested have applied for this Ed.CET and participate in the entrance test, check their results through official link. TS EdCET Results 2019 indicates the following information.
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Hall ticket Number
4. Date of Birth
6. EdCET Marks
7. Total Marks
How to Get the TS EdCET Results 2019
All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card. Finally submitted in counseling, score card will not sent by post and email.we have also mentioned step to download there result from the official website and for your convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the web page, you can see the marks and rank.
1. Login to the official website http://edcet.tsche.ac.in
2. Then new webpage appear on the screen, Search for related link
3. Click on the link “Results”, appearing as left menu
4. Enter the Hall ticket number of candidate
5. Entry’s are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.
TS EdCET 2019 Qualifying marks
The cutoff marks are very important for each appearing candidate. The candidate can get an idea of minimum marks required for qualification of the exam by knowledge of the cutoff marks. The cutoff will be on the basis of number of applicants and complexity of this exam. The exam will be conducted 100 marks in 2 hours duration.
|Category Name||Qualifying Marks|
|SC / ST||NO Qualifying marks|
1. The candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree and secured a rank in EdCET 2019 conduct for the academic year concerned for admission into University Campus and affiliated colleges.
2. Admissions will be based on EdCET 2019 Rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria.
3. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum percentage of marks when he/she is called for the counseling for admission, failing which the qualified candidates next in Rank would be admitted.
4. Candidates have to attend the counseling at the date and time at their own expenses with the required original documents and fees.
5. If a candidate fails to attend the counseling at the specified date and time for whatever reason (including non-receipt or delayed receipt of call letter), he/she will forfeit the seat and the candidate next in Rank will be considered for counseling. Any representation for postponement of the date and time of counseling or exemption from personal appearance will not be entertained.
6. Late comers for the counseling on the scheduled date will be considered for the available vacancies at that point of time only. If a candidate attends on the subsequent date of the counseling in the same phase, he/she may be considered on the next day before the counseling for the candidates scheduled for the day.
7. If a candidate reports after the counseling for the subject in a given phase is over such a candidate will be considered for admission in the next phase of counseling subject to the availability of vacancy in the subject and category concerned.
All the desirous candidates seeking admission for above courses should follow the website for procedure and guidelines for admission procedure. No letter will be issued for the purpose the information will be made available on website.