TS EdCET Syllabus 2020 Pdf, Exam pattern : TS EdCET 2020 Syllabus has provided on this page, TS BED 2020 students can download here TS EDCET Syllabus 2020 Pdf. TS EDCET Entrance Exam 2020 conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad for admission to B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021 . The candidates who had completed the UG Degree are allowed to attend this exam. Who are going to appear in the TS Ed.CET exam 2020 and they are looking for TS EdCET Syllabus 2020, Exam pattern and How to Apply and other information in available in this page.
TS EDCET Syllabus 2020 Download PDF
OU, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council Higher Education (TSCHE) will be conducted the Telangana Education Common Entrance Test on May, 2020 for getting admission to Bachelor Education course at TS Government / Private B.Ed Colleges. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam. The provided syllabus will help you to perform well in the examination. Aspirants who are going to attend the EdCET exam can download the TS EdCET Syllabus 2020 in Pdf.
|Category||TS BEd Syllabus 2020|
|Examination Name||Telangana EdCET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||3rd Week-April-2020|
|Date of Examination||1st week-May-2020|
|Announcement of Answer Key||May-2020|
|Announcement of Results||May-2020|
|official web portal||http://edcet.tsche.ac.in|
TS EdCET 2020 Syllabus
TS EdCET 2020 applied candidates can check the subject wise and topic wise syllabus is given below
Part-A : General English
1. Reading Comprehension.
2. Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling.
3. Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
4. Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Voices, Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
Part-B : General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude
1. Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society.
2. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific outlook as is expected of an educated person.
3. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research.
4. Teaching requires certain characteristics like ability to communicate, ability to deal with Children, ability to recognize individual differences etc., apart from analytical thinking and general intelligence. One who has these characteristics will be able to become a good teacher after training. Questions relating to these aspects will be included to test one’s teaching aptitude.
Part-C : One of the following subjects to be opted
1. Mathematics (MS)
2. Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
3. Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
4. Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
For these four subjects Syllabus shall be of graduation level (revised common core degree syllabus).
5. English [Special English in B.A.]
The Syllabus for Part C for Subject: English shall cover
a) Syllabus pertaining to English for Classes VIII, IX and X and that for the Two-Year Intermediate course of TS-50 Questions-50 Marks
i) Language functions ii) Elements of Phonetics iii) Grammar iv) Phrasal Verbs (idioms) v) Writing skills vi) Study skills vii) Reference skills
b) Syllabus prescribed for Optional English at B.A. Degree Level (B.A.Special English)/Modern Literature Syllabus in English-50 Questions (50 marks).
TS EdCET Exam pattern 2020
Every year many Degree passed candidates appear for TS EdCET entrance exams. TS BED 2020 Applied candidates will get an idea about the Paper structure and exam pattern. Students willing of aspirants may also get the TS EdCET Exam pattern 2020 from official site through online.
Mode of EdCET Exam : Online as Computer Based Test
Duration of Test : 2 Hours
Medium of Language : Telugu English & Urdu Medium
Type of Paper : Objective Type and Multiple Choice
Number of Questions : 150
Each Correct Answer : 1 Mark
Each Wrong Answer : 0 Marks
Total Marks : 150
|Section||Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A||General English||25||25|
|Part B||General Knowledge||15||15|
Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects
TS EdCET 2020 How to Apply
1.Visit the official website http://edcet.tsche.ac.in
2. The new webpage appear on the screen with various links
3. Select and click “Make Payment ” link and pay the examination fee
4. Then click on “Submit Application” link, after clicking the link new page will appear on the screen
5. Fill all the mandatory details and click submit button, take the print of filled online application for feature reference.
Also Check : TS EdCET Hall ticket 2020
OU will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority.
Also Check : TS EdCET Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. EdCET exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : TS EdCET Results 2020
EdCET Exam Results available on May, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : TS EdCET Web Counselling 2020
The counselling of EdCET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Telangana to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.