Indian Bank SO Admit card 2018 Download, Indian Bank Specialist Officers Admit card 2018 : Indian Bank, Government of India has upload the Indian Bank SO Call Letter 2018 in online at official web portal of http://ibps.sifyitest.com . Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018 Examination conducted for 145 Specialist Officers vacancies in Indian Banks. Candidate who have registered for the Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018 exam can download the admit card by using their Registration number and Date of Birth. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the Indian Bank SO Admit card 2018 to the test centre along with the original valid ID card. All the Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment Aspirants may noted that Indian Bank SO Call letter 2018 will not be sent to the mail and post from authorization office .
Release of Indian Bank SO 2018 Admit card
Indian Bank SO Admit card Download 2018 starts from 6th, September, 2018 for recruit the 145 specialist officers vacancies in Indian banks. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose online application has been accepted by the examination authority. Indian Bank Specialist Officers recruitment examination authority is already closed the submission of online application forms, now it will be time for aspirants to download the admit card because of the important of the Indian Bank Specialist Officers examination. The candidates are advised to carry their call letter to the examination centers with valid Id . Those candidates who fail to bring their Indian Bank SO Admit card 2018 and valid Id will note be allowed to the examination hall.
Category : Indian Bank SO Admit card 2018 Download
Level of Exam : National Level
Examination Name :Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018
Conducting Authority : Indian Bank
Release of Admit cards : 6th, September,2018
Date of Examination : 16th, September,2018
Declaration of Results : September-2018 (Tentative)
Official Web Portal : http://ibps.sifyitest.com
How to Download the Indian Bank Specialist officer Admit card 2018
Indian Bank SO 2018 Admit card with valid original Id is necessary for the all the Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018 appeared candidates, a bring a color print-out of the downloaded IB SO Admit Card 2018 to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs are Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, Pass book, .Driving License.
The Indian Bank SO 2018 Admit card contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Hall ticket Number, Examination time and date, Subject, Gender, Medium, Examination center Name, Photograph and exam day instructions. Before downloading the admit card of Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2018, the candidates should carefully examine all the entries made therein and in case of any discrepancies, immediately inform the authorities. Candidates who are waiting for Indian Bank SO Call Letter 2018, can download the online through official web portal The complete procedure for how to download the hall tickets is as follows
1. Login to the official website of http://ibps.sifyitest.com
2. Search and click for related link such as << Admit card>>
3. Now new web page will appear on the screen
4. Now enter the Registration Number Number / Roll , Password / Date of Birth and Security PIN
5. After completion of details entry click on <<Login >>
6. Then new web page will appear on the screen with candidate Hall ticket
7. Now download the Hall ticket and take the print for feature reference
Important Instructions for Indian Bank SO Recruitment Exam 2018
1. Indian Bank SO Admit card 2018 is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully
2. Students are allowed into the examination hall 30 minutes before exams; 10 minutes will be allowed for reading over the question paper.
3. The candidates willing to appear are requested to get acquainted with the Examination Process through practicing mock tests.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for posts .
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
10. A candidate must preserve his / her admit card until the recruitment process is over.