IB Security Assistant/ Executive Admit card 2018 Download, IB Admit card 2018 : Intelligence Bureau (IB), Government of India will upload the IB Security Assistant Executive Admit card 2018 in online at official web portal. IB Security Assistant/ Executive Recruitment 2018 Examination conducted to fill 1,054 Security Assistant/ Executive (SA /EXE) vacancies . Candidate who have registered for the IB Recruitment 2018 exam can download the admit card by using their Registration number and Date of Birth.The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the IB Security Assistant/ Executive 2018 Admit card 2018 to the test centre along with the original valid ID card. All the aspirants may noted that admit card will not be sent to the mail and post from authorization .
Release of IB Security Assistant/ Executive 2018 Admit card
IB Security Assistant/ Executive Admit card Download 2018 starts on December 2018 for SA /EXE vacancies. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose online application has been accepted by the examination authority. IB Security Assistant/ Executive recruitment examination authority is already closed the submission of online application forms, now it will be time for aspirants to download the admit card because of the important of the recruitment examination. The candidates are advised to carry their call letter to the examination centers with valid Id . Those candidates who fail to bring their IB Security Assistant/ Executive Admit card 2018 and valid Id will note be allowed to the examination hall.
Category : IB Security Assistant/ Executive Admit card 2018 Download
Level of Exam : National
Examination Name : Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018
Conducting Authority : Intelligence Bureau, Government of India
Release of Admit cards : December,2018 (Tentative)
Date of Examination : update soon
Official Web Portal :https://mha.gov.in
How to Download the IB Security Assistant/ Executive Admit card 2018
Candidates who are waiting for IB Admit card 2018, can download the online through official web portal The complete procedure for how to download the hall tickets is as follows
1. Login to the official website of https://mha.gov.in
2. Search and click for related link such as << Admit card>>
3. Now new web page will appear on the screen
4. Now enter the Registration Number Number
5. After completion of details entry click on <<Submit >>
6. Then new web page will appear on the screen with Student Hall ticket
7. Now download the Hall ticket and take the print for feature reference
Important Instructions for IB Recruitment Exam 2018
1. IB Security Assistant/ Executive Admit card 2018 is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully
2. Students are allowed into the examination hall 30 minutes before exams; 10 minutes will be allowed for reading over the question paper.
3. The candidates willing to appear are requested to get acquainted with the Examination Process through practicing mock tests.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for posts .
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
10. A candidate must preserve his / her admit card until the recruitment process is over.