Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 / Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2020 / Bihar D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 : Bihar Diploma in Elementary Education Test 2020 will be conducted by Bihar School Examination Board, Patna. This examination is mandatory for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course NCTE recognized Teacher Education Institutes of the state for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Bihar Entrance 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2020 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers much more on this page.
Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Notification 2020 are to be declared on 2nd week or 3rd week of February, 2020 and exam conducted on March / 2020 for admission to First year of D.El.Ed course .
Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Bihar
2. Candidates should have passed / appeared for the Intermediate examinations or its equivalent from any recognized board.
3. Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC, ST, PH candidates in the qualifying examination.
4.The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on 1st September of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Payment of Fees||February-2020|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fees||February-2020|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||February-2020|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||February-2020|
|Online applications with late fee||February-2020|
|Download of Admit cards||February-2020|
|Date of Examination||March-2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||March-2020|
|Declaration of Results||March-2020|
Application Fee : Rs 250/-
Payment Mode : Online : Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card) and also through E-Challan
Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application form
Bihar School Examination Board will be released the Bihar D.El.Ed Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website http://www.educationbihar.gov.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of http://www.educationbihar.gov.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form process.
1. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Personnel details, Qualification Details, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details and Test centre preference.
4. . After completion of details entry, then upload Photo and Signature in prescribed format, check the carefully, then tick the “I Accept” and click on the ” Save Application”. Then note down application Id / application no for feature reference.
How to Pay : Bihar D.El.Ed Examination Fee in Online
1. Now going to pay the application fee online, Click on ” Pay Fee” button at home page of online application.
2. Then login into the by using Application No , after that new web page appear on the screen
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed.
Also Check : Bihar D.El.Ed Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Papers
Bihar School Examination Board will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : Bihar D.El.Ed Admit card 2020
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority.
Also Check : Bihar D.El.Ed Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. D.El.Ed exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : Bihar D.El.Ed Results 2020
Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Exam Results available on April, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.