Bihar D.El.Ed Admit card 2020 Download : Bihar School Examination Board will be released the Bihar D.El.Ed Admit cards 2020 at official web portal of http://www.educationbihar.gov.in. Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2020 entrance exam will be conducted on March, 2020 for admission into 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course NCTE recognized Teacher Education Institutes of the state for the academic year 2020-2021 . Bihar D.El.Ed Admit card 2020 is necessary document to attempt the examination, without Admit card, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination. Candidates who are going to appeared for Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2020 exam, must to get their Bihar D.El.Ed Hall tticket 2020 in Online.
Release of BSEB Admit card 2020
Bihar D.El.Ed Admit card Download 2020 starts from February, 2020, students can download easily by using Registration Number and Date of birth. BSEB Board already released the notification and online applications, students who are applied for Bihar D.El.Ed Exam 2020 can download admit card before examination date. The D.El.Ed Bihar Admit card 2020 contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Admit card Number, Examination time and date, Subject, Gender, Medium, Examination center Name, Photograph and exam day instructions.
|Category||Bihar D.El.Ed Admit card 2020|
|Examination Name||Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2020|
|Conducting Authority||BSEB Board|
|Downloading of Admit cards||February-2020|
|Date of Examination||March-2020|
|Announcement of Answer Key||March-2020|
|Announcement of Results||April-2020|
Important Instructions for Bihar D.El.Ed PET Exam 2020
1. Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Admit card is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully
2. Students are allowed into the examination hall 20 minutes before exams; 10 minutes will be allowed for reading over the question paper.
3. The Bihar D.El.Ed Admission 2020 test will be conducted offline only and the candidates willing to appear are requested to get acquainted with the online Examination Process through practicing mock tests.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for admission .
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall
7. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
8. The candidate is advised to decide about the answer before he/she marks it on the answer sheet. He/she must ensure that the circle is completely darkened with blue/black ball pen only. A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be rejected by the optical Scanner/University
9. Calculators, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed.
10. The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
11. A candidate must preserve his / her admit card until the examination process is over.
How to Download the Bihar D.El.Ed Admit card
1. Login to the official website of http://www.educationbihar.gov.in
2. Search and click for related link such as << Download Admit card>>-Click Here
3. Now new web page will appear on the screen
4. Now enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth
5. After completion of details entry click on <<Submit >>
6. Then new web page will appear on the screen with Student Admit card
7. Now download the Admit card and take the print for feature reference
Also Check : Bihar D.El.Ed Syllabus, Exam Pattern
BSEB Board uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : Bihar D.El.Ed Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. Bihar D.El.Ed exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key.
Also Check : Bihar D.El.Ed Results 2020
Bihar D.El.Ed 2020 Results available on April, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, Admit card number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Download Here : Bihar D.El.Ed Admit card 2020