ETT Punjab D.El.Ed Admission 2020 / SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed Admission 2020 / ETT Punjab Admission 2020 : Punjab Diploma in Elementary Education Admission 2020 Notification will be issued by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Government of Punjab, for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course at Government DEd and Self Financing Institutes affiliated to National Council for Teachers Education for the academic session 2020-2022. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Punjab DEd Admission 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of ETT Punjab D.El.Ed Admission 2020 such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online much more on this page.
ETT Punjab 2020 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for Punjab D.El.Ed Admission Notification 2020 are to be declared on 2nd week or 3rd week of June, 2020 for admission to First year of D.El.Ed course at Government DIET’s and private Institutes.
ETT Punjab D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Punjab
2. Candidates should have passed / appeared for the Higher Secondary (10+2) examinations or its equivalent from any recognized board.
3. Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC, ST, PWD candidates in the qualifying examination.
4. Candidates must have passed Punjabi up to Matric level standard.
5. The maximum age should not be more than 36-Years as on 15th, July, 2020 and 41-Years for SC / ST candidates.
ETT Punjab D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Payment of Fees||June-2020|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fees||June-2020|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||June-2020|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||June-2020|
|Declaration of Merit list||July-2020|
Application Fee : General : Rs 600/-, SC / ST / PH : Rs 300/-
Payment Mode : Online : Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card)
Punjab D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application form
State Council of Educational Research & Training will be released the ETT Punjab Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for Punjab 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website http://scert.epunjabschool.gov.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : SCERT Punjab D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of http://scert.epunjabschool.gov.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for ETT Punjab D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form process.
1. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Personnel details, Qualification Details, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details .
4. . After completion of details entry, then upload Photo and Signature in prescribed format, check the carefully, then tick the “I Accept” and click on the ” Save Application”. Then note down application Id / application no for feature reference.
How to Pay : Punjab DEd Examination Fee in Online
1. Now going to pay the application fee online, Click on ” Pay Fee” button at home page of online application.
2. Then login into the by using Application No , after that new web page appear on the screen
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed.
Procedure for Admission :
A total number of seats available in Nine Government Diets and Private Self Financed D.El.Ed Institutions shall be filled up from the merit list prepared on the basis of Qualifying examination (10+2).
The intake of seats in this admission for Humanities, Science, Commerce and Vocational Streams will be in the ratio of 60:20:10:10 seats respectively as per combined merit, meant for any institution. However, if any seat remains vacant in a particular stream due to non availability of candidates, the same will be merged in other category / stream on combined merit basis.
Merit List :
As per NCTE rules, the candidates of General Category who have obtained at least 50/o marks in l0+2 or equivalent will be eligible. Five percent relaxation in marks will be given to SC/ST students. The admission will be on the merit basis. Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. l0+2. No additional marks -will be given for Higher Education.
If any candidate who has not passed subjects English, Hindi, Punjabi, Science, Social Studies and Mathematics in Class X Examination shall not be eligible to apply for admission to D.El.Ed.
Also Check : DEd Punjab Admission Results 2020
ETT Punjab D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Results / Merit list available on July, 2020, candidates can check the merit list only through online mode at official web portal of http://scert.epunjabschool.gov.in. The merit list contain candidate, father name, registration number, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.