Kerala D.El.Ed Admission 2019 / Kerala D.Ed Admission 2019 : Kerala Diploma in Elementary Education Admission 2019 Notification will be issued by The State Council of Educational Research And Training (SCERT), Kerala, for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course at Government DIET’s and Self Financing Institutes for the academic session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Kerala DEd Admission 2019 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of Kerala TTC 2019 such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online much more on this page.
Kerala D.El.Ed 2019 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for Kerala D.El.Ed Admission Notification 2019 are to be declared on 2nd week or 3rd week of June, 2019 for admission to First year of D.El.Ed course at Government DEd’s and Self Financing Institutes.
Kerala D.El.Ed 2019 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Kerala .
2. Candidates should have passed for the Higher Secondary (10+2) examinations or its equivalent from any recognized board.
3. Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC, ST, PWD candidates in the qualifying examination.
4. The minimum Age limit is 17 years and maximum age is 34 years as on date of issue of notification
Kerala D.El.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Payment of Fees||June-2019|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fees||June-2019|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||June-2019|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||June-2019|
|Declaration of Merit list||July-2019|
Application Fee : General / OBC : Rs 500/- and SC / ST : Rs 275/-
Payment Mode : E-Challan and Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card)
Kerala D.El.Ed 2019 Online Application form
Kerala School Examination Board will be released the Kerala D.El.Ed Application form 2019 in online mode. In order to apply for Kerala TTC 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website http://www.scert.kerala.gov.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : Kerala D.El.Ed 2019 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of http://www.scert.kerala.gov.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for Kerala D.El.Ed Admission Application Form process.
2. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Now open that form and fill the all details correctly and pay the application fee mentioned above.
4. Upload the Photo Signature and required documents on the online application form.
5. Click to submit after checking the filled application form.
6. Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
Procedure for Admission :
A total number seats available in Government DEd’s and seats available in all private D.Ed institutes shall be filled up from the merit list prepared on the basis of Qualifying examination (10+2).
Also Check : Kerala D.El.Ed Admission Results 2019
Kerala D.El.Ed Admission Results / Merit list available on July, 2019, candidates can check the merit list only through online mode at official web portal of http://www.scert.kerala.gov.in. The merit list contain candidate, father name, registration number, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download merit list from official web portal.