NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020 / NIOS D.Ed Admission 2020 : NIOS Diploma in Elementary Education Admission 2020 Notification will be issued by National Institute of Open Schooling, for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course for the academic session 2020-2021. NIOS D.El.Ed exam for untrained in-service teachers working in primary or Upper primary schools of the different states of the country. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of NIOS D.Ed Admission 2020 such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online much more on this page.
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for NIOS D.El.Ed Admission Notification 2020 are to be declared on 2nd week or 3rd week of June, 2020 for admission to Vocational, Life Enrichment, & community Oriented courses besides General & Academic courses at the Secondary & Senior Secondary level.
NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality
Primary Level (1st Class to 5th Class ) :
3. Candidates should have passed for the Higher Secondary (10+2) examinations or its equivalent from any recognized board.
4. Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC, ST, PWD candidates in the qualifying examination.
5. There is no age limit for NIOS D.El.Ed Admission.
Upper-Primary Level (6th Class to 8th Class ) :
6. Candidates should have passed for the Graduation or its equivalent exam from any recognized University / College.
7. Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC, ST, PWD candidates in the qualifying examination.
7. There is no age limit for NIOS D.El.Ed Admission.
NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Payment of Fees||June-2020|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fees||June-2020|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||June-2020|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||June-2020|
|Dates of Examination||July-2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||July-2020|
|Declaration of Results||July-2020|
Application Fee : Rs 250/-
Payment Mode : Online : Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card)
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application form
Delhi School Examination Board will be released the NIOS D.El.Ed Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website dled.nios.ac.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of dled.nios.ac.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for NIOS D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form process.
1. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Personnel details, Qualification Details, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details .
4. . After completion of details entry, then upload Photo and Signature in prescribed format, check the carefully, then tick the “I Accept” and click on the ” Save Application”. Then note down application Id / application no for feature reference.
How to Pay : NIOS D.El.Ed Examination Fee in Online
1. Now going to pay the application fee online, Click on ” Pay Fee” button at home page of online application.
2. Then login into the by using Application No , after that new web page appear on the screen
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed.
Also Check : NIOS D.El.Ed Admit card 2020
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority.
Also Check : NIOS D.El.Ed Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. D.El.Ed exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : NIOS D.El.Ed Results 2020
NIOS D.El.Ed 2020 Exam Results available on August, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.