Odisha D.Ed 2019, Odisha D.EI.Ed 2019, Odisha CT 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers and other news given below
Odisha DEIEd notification 2019 and examination details has announced Directorate of Teacher Education and Orissa State Council of Educational Research and Training (Odisha SCERT) and DTE on behalf of Government of Odisha. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Two- year D.EI.Ed course in 30 DIET’s , 04 BIET’s, 31 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (SC / ST Development) and 01 Non-Government Aided Secondary School for the academic session 2019-2021. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website https://www.scertodishaadmission.in.
Application Fee and Payment
1.General and SEBC Category candidates Rs: 300/- and SC / ST Category candidates Rs 150/-
2. The fee may be paid through Bank Challan ( Axis Bank only) / Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking .
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha CT 2019
Nationality and Domicile
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status.
1. The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary / +2 Examination in Arts / Science / Commerce or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards / Councils (the candidates shall have to submit equivalent certificate from the competent authority) with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate (45% of marks for SC / ST / SEBC / PH candidates) excluding marks secured in extra optional.
2. Candidate must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination (+2) or have passed Odia in single subject Examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of the concerned school that candidate has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium.
3. The candidates seeking admission in Government ETEI, Urdu, Cuttack must have passed Urdu as MIL up to HSC standard / equivalent examination as notified by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack.
4. The candidates seeking admission in Government ETEI, Telugu must have passed Telugu as MIL up to HSC standard / equivalent examination as notified by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack.
5. Eligibility to apply for the specific course
|Name of Course||Who can Apply|
|D.El.Ed. (State Quota)||Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) from the state irrespective of district and Outlying Odia Tract (OOT) candidates|
|D.El.Ed. (BIET Quota)||
SC and ST eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the concerned district where the BIETs are situated (Mayurbhanja, Nawarangpur, Rayagada and Sundargarh)
|D.El.Ed. (Olchiki – Santali)||Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) who can read and write Santali (Olchiki).|
|D.El.Ed. (Telugu Quota)||Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the state who have Telugu as MIL or a subject at HSC level.|
|D.El.Ed. (Urdu Quota)||Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the state who have Urdu as MIL or a subject at HSC level.|
|D.El.Ed. (Christian Community)||Any eligible Christian candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the state.|
|D.El.Ed. (Kandhamal Quota)||
Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of Kandhamal district only
The age limit as on 30 / 06 / 2019
|General Candidates||30 Years|
|SC, ST, SEBC Candidates||35 Years|
|Women candidates of all categories||35 Years|
|PH Candidates||40 Years|
Important Dates for Odisha CT 2019 (Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||May-2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||May-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||June-2019|
|Downloading of Admit card||July-2019|
|Date of Examination||July-2019|
|Availability of Answer Key||July-2019|
|Announcement of Results||July-2019|
How to Apply-Odisha CT / DEIEd 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria Odisha D.EI.Ed 2019, can apply online mode at official website only. The registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the aspirant are required to pay the application fee while in the second phase the candidate can fill the online application and submit it. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference.
1.Login to the official website https://www.scertodishaadmission.in, go through the instructions to fill up the form.Click on the “ApplyOnline” link.
2. The following registration fee payment procedure webpage will appear on the screen.
3. Select appropriate registration fee payment mode Debit / Credit card and click.
4. After clicking the button the following “Payment verification” webpage will appear on the screen.
5. Fill all the details in the respective fields completed after clicking the button “Proceed filling application form”application will be displayed.
6. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
7. Finally click submit button,take the printout application mentioning the “Reference Id” (Registration Id).
Apply Here : Apply Online
Exam Pattern for Odisha DEIEd 2019
The entrance test conducted in Offline as a Paper-Pen Based Test . The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct.
Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark and for every incorrect response 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the marks secured by candidate for correct responses. There would be negative marking for a wrong response as well as more than one response will be given to a single question.
|Odia / Telugu/Urdu||15||15|
Odisha CT 2019 Admit card : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of CT exam on the official website tentatively from 4th week of July. Hall ticket will not sent by post / e-mail.
Answer Key of Odisha CT 2019 : Click Here
Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Bhubaneswar will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
Result of Odisha DEIEd 2019 : Click Here
The board will conduct the Odisha CT 2019 examination. Evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of July and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination.