Odisha CT 2020, Odisha D.El.Ed 2020, Odisha D.Ed 2020 : Odisha Diploma in Elementary Education Admission 2020 Notification will be issued by Orissa State Council of Educational Research and Training (Odisha SCERT) . This examination is mandatory for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course at Government District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) and Self Financing Institutes affiliated to National Council for Teachers Education for the academic session 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Odisha DEd Admission 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of Odisha D.El.Ed Admission 2020 such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online much more on this page.
Odisha D.El.Ed 2020 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for Odisha CT Notification 2020 are to be declared on 2nd week or 3rd week of June, 2020 for admission to First year of D.El.Ed course at 30 DIET’s , 04 BIET’s, 31 Government Elementary Teacher Education Institutions (SC / ST Development) and 01 Non-Government Aided Secondary School.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha CT 2020
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Odisha.
2. The candidate must have passed Higher Secondary / +2 Examination in Arts / Science / Commerce or its equivalent examination from recognized Boards / Councils (the candidates shall have to submit equivalent certificate from the competent authority) with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate (45% of marks for SC / ST / SEBC / PH candidates) excluding marks secured in extra optional.
3. Candidate must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination (+2) or have passed Odia in single subject Examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of the concerned school that candidate has passed HSC Examination in Odia medium.
4. The candidates seeking admission in Government ETEI, Urdu, Cuttack must have passed Urdu as MIL up to HSC standard / equivalent examination as notified by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack.
5. The candidates seeking admission in Government ETEI, Telugu must have passed Telugu as MIL up to HSC standard / equivalent examination as notified by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack.
6. Eligibility to apply for the specific course
|Name of Course||Who can Apply|
|D.El.Ed. (State Quota)||Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) from the state irrespective of district and Outlying Odia Tract (OOT) candidates|
|D.El.Ed. (BIET Quota)||
SC and ST eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the concerned district where the BIETs are situated (Mayurbhanja, Nawarangpur, Rayagada and Sundargarh)
|D.El.Ed. (Olchiki – Santali)||Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) who can read and write Santali (Olchiki).|
|D.El.Ed. (Telugu Quota)||Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the state who have Telugu as MIL or a subject at HSC level.|
|D.El.Ed. (Urdu Quota)||Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the state who have Urdu as MIL or a subject at HSC level.|
|D.El.Ed. (Christian Community)||Any eligible Christian candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of the state.|
|D.El.Ed. (Kandhamal Quota)||
Any eligible candidates (as per eligibility criteria) of Kandhamal district only
Age Limit as on 30 /June / 2020
General Candidates : 28- Years
SC, ST, SEBC Candidates : 33 Years
Women candidates of all categories : 33 -Years
PH Candidates : 38-Years
Important Dates for Odisha CT 2020 (Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||May-2020|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||May-2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||June-2020|
|Downloading of Admit card||July-2020|
|Date of Examination||July-2020|
|Availability of Answer Key||July-2020|
|Announcement of Results||July-2020|
Application Fee and Payment
General / SEBC : Rs 300/-, SC / ST : Rs 150/-
Payment Mode : Online : Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card)
Odisha D.El.Ed 2020 Online Application form
Odisha Academic Authority will be released the Odisha D.El.Ed Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for Odisha D.El.Ed 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website https://www.scertodishaadmission.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : Odisha CT 2020 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of https://www.scertodishaadmission.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for Odisha D.El.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form process.
1. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Personnel details, Qualification Details, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details .
4. . After completion of details entry, then upload Photo and Signature in prescribed format, check the carefully, then tick the “I Accept” and click on the ” Save Application”. Then note down application Id / application no for feature reference.
How to Pay : Odisha D.El.Ed Examination Fee in Online
1. Now going to pay the application fee online, Click on ” Pay Fee” button at home page of online application.
2. Then login into the by using Application No , after that new web page appear on the screen
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed.
Also Check : Odisha D.El.Ed Admit card 2020
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority.
Also Check : Odisha CT Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. D.El.Ed exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : Odisha CT Result 2020
Odisha D.El.Ed 2020 Exam Results available on July, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.