TS DEECET 2020 / TS TTC 2020 : Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test-TS DEECET will be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana. TS DIETCET 2020 is mandatory for admission into Two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIET’s) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in Telangana for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for DEECET 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of TTC 2020 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers much more on this page.
TS DEECET 2020 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for TS TTC Notification 2020 are to be declared on 2nd week or 3rd week of March, 2020 and exam conducted on May / 2020 in online as Computer Based Test (CBT) for admission to First year of D.El.Ed course .
TS DEECET 2020 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the TS Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
2. Candidates should have passed / appeared for the Intermediate examinations or its equivalent from any recognized board.
3. Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC, ST, PH candidates in the qualifying examination.
4. The candidates who are appearing for the 2nd year Intermediate examination shall also be eligible to appear for DEECET-2020. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
5. The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on 1st September of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
Subject Wise Eligibility
Mathematics : Those who studied Mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level.
Physical Science : Those who studied Physics and Chemistry as a subjects at Intermediate level.
Biological Science : Those who studied Botany and Zoology as a subjects at Intermediate level.
Social Studies : Those who studied any of two subjects out of Civics, Economic, History, Geography and Commerce at Intermediate level.
TS DEECET 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Payment of Fees||3rd week-March-2020|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fees||2nd week-April-2020|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||3rd week-March-2020|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||2nd week-April-2020|
|Download of Hall tickets||2nd week-May-2020|
|Schedule of Examination||3rd week-May-2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||3rd week-May-2020|
|Declaration of Results||4th week-May-2020|
Application Fee : Rs 500/-
Payment Mode : Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
TS DEECET 2020 Online Application form
DSETS will be released the TS DEECET 2020 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for TS DIETCET 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website http://www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Pay : TS DEECET Examination Fee in Online
1. Visit to the official website of http://www.deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for TS TTC 2020 Application Form process.
2. Now Click on “Make Payment” Link, then the new web page will be displayed.
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed “Journal Number”, Fee payment dates, applicant must be note them journal number.
How to Fill : TS DEECET 2020 Online Application
1. Now going to fill online application after fee payment, Click on the “Submit Application” link at Home page, then the payment verification form will be displayed.
2. Fill the Journal Number, Date of Payment and Date of Birth, after filling data, upload Photograph and signature and Click on “Upload” button, then will get Application on screen.
3. Fill the Candidate Personnel details, Ration card, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details and Test centre preference
4. After completion of details entry, check the carefully, if any error click ” Edit” button, otherwise click on “Submit” button.
5. After clicking the submit button , then you will get success screen. Clicking on “Download Application” link, then you will get application PDF. Take the printouts of filled TS DEECET Online Application Form 2020 feature reference.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the DEECET 2020 is 35% (35 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
Also Check : Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Papers
TSDSE will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : TS DEECET Hall ticket 2020
DSETS will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority.
Also Check : TS DEECET Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. DEECET exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : TS DEECET Results 2020
TS TTC 2019 Exam Results available on May, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : TS DEECET Counselling 2020
The counselling of TS DIETCET 2020 Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private DED colleges of Telangana to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.