West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019 / West Bengal D.EI.Ed Admission 2019 / WB D.El.Ed Admission 2019 : West Bengal Diploma in Elementary Education Admission 2019 Notification will be issued by West Bengal Board of Primary Education, for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education course at Government DEd and Self Financing Institutes affiliated to WB Board of Primary Education, West Bengal for the academic session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for West Bengal DEd Admission 2019 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019 such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online much more on this page.
West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 Notification
Many candidates are waiting for West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission Notification 2019 are to be declared on 2nd week or 3rd week of June, 2019 for admission to First year of D.El.Ed course at Government DEd’s and Self Financing Institutes.
West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of West Bengal .
2. Candidates should have passed for the Higher Secondary (10+2) examinations or its equivalent from any recognized board.
3. Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% marks for General and 45% marks for SC, ST, PWD candidates in the qualifying examination.
4.The maximum age should not be more than 35-Years as on 1st / July / 2019,
West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Payment of Fees||June-2019|
|Closing Date for Payment of Fees||June-2019|
|Starting Date of Online Applications||June-2019|
|Closing Date of Online Applications||June-2019|
|Declaration of Merit list||July-2019|
Application Fee : General / OBC : Rs 300/-, SC / ST : Rs 150/-
Payment Mode : Online : Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card)
West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 Online Application form
West Bengal School Examination Board will be released the West Bengal D.El.Ed Application form 2019 in online mode. In order to apply for West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website http://wbbprimaryeducation.org . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : West Bengal D.El.Ed 2019 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of http://wbbprimaryeducation.org, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019 Application Form process.
1. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Personnel details, Qualification Details, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details .
4. . After completion of details entry, then upload Photo and Signature in prescribed format, check the carefully, then tick the “I Accept” and click on the ” Save Application”. Then note down application Id / application no for feature reference.
How to Pay : West Bengal D.El.Ed Examination Fee in Online
1. Now going to pay the application fee online, Click on ” Pay Fee” button at home page of online application.
2. Then login into the by using Application No , after that new web page appear on the screen
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed.
Procedure for Admission :
A total number seats available in Government DEd’s and seats available in all private D.Ed institutes shall be filled up from the merit list prepared on the basis of Qualifying examination (10+2).
Also Check : West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission Results 2019
West Bengal D.El.Ed Admission 2019 Results / Merit list available on July, 2019, candidates can check the merit list only through online mode at official web portal of http://wbbprimaryeducation.org. The merit list contain candidate, father name, registration number, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download merit list from official web portal.