AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2019 Download, AP EAMCET Admit card 2019 : JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education (APSCHE) will upload the in online at official web portal of http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. Andhtra Pradesh EAMCET exam conducted for providing admission into Engineering, Agriculture and Horticulture in Government / Private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the academic Session 2019-2020. Candidate who have registered for the entrance exam can download the admit card by using their Registration number and Date of Birth. All the EAMCET Aspirants may noted that AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2019 will not be sent to the mail and post from authorization office .
Release of AP EAMCET Hall tickets 2019
AP EAMCET Hall ticket Download 2019 starts from 3rd week, April, 2019 tentatively for admission to Under Graduate Courses. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose online application has been accepted by the examination authority. AP EAMCET examination authority is already closed the submission of online application forms, now it will be time for aspirants to download the admit card because of the important of the AP EAMCET 2019 examination. The candidates are advised to carry their admission card to the examination centers. Those candidates who fail to bring their AP EAMCET 2019 Hall ticket will note be allowed to the examination hall.
Category : AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2019
Level of Exam : State Level
Examination Name : AP EAMCET 2019
Conducting Authority : JNTU, Kakinada
Release of Admit cards : May-2019
Date of Examination : May-2019
Declaration of Results : May-2019
Official Web Portal : http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
How to Download the AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2019
AP EAMCET Admit card 2019 is necessary for the all the EAMCET 2019 appeared candidates, aspirants can download their admit cards from official website of the examination.The EAMCET Hall ticket 2019 contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Hall ticket Number, Examination time and date, Subject, Gender, Medium, Examination center Name, Photograph and exam day instructions.
Before downloading the admit card of AP EAMCET 2019, the candidates should carefully examine all the entries made therein and in case of any discrepancies, immediately inform the authorities. Candidates who are waiting for AP EAMCET 2019 Admit card, can download the online through official web portal The complete procedure for how to download the hall tickets is as follows
1. Login to the official website of https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
2. Search and click for related link such as << Hall ticket>>
3. Now new web page will appear on the screen
4. Now enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth
5. After completion of details entry click on <<Download Hall ticket >>
6. Then new web page will appear on the screen with Student Hall ticket
7. Now download the Hall ticket and take the print for feature reference
Important Instructions for AP EAMCET Exam 2019
1. AP EAMCET Hall ticket 2019 is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully
2. Students are allowed into the examination hall 20 minutes before exams; 10 minutes will be allowed for reading over the question paper
3. The AP EAMCET 2019 will be conducted online only and the candidates willing to appear are requested to get acquainted with the online Examination Process through practicing mock tests.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for admission .
5. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
6. Each candidate will be provided with a scribble pad for rough work. The scribble pad has to be returned after the examination.
7. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
8. Calculators, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed.
9. A candidate must preserve his / her admit card until the examination process is over.
Also Check : AP EAMCET Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern
APSCHSE will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : AP EAMCET Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. EAMCET exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : AP EAMCET Results 2019
EAMCET Exam Results available on May, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
The counselling of EAMCET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Andhra Pradesh to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.