Complete Details about AP PGECET Counselling 2019 Counselling Dates Rank wise, Registration, procedure certificate verification process, Web options, details is available in this page
AP PGECET Counselling dates 2019 will be announced by JNTUK, Kakinada on Behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). JNTUK successfully conducted the AP PGECET 2019 on May / 2019, a large number candidates were appeared and those who are looking for the admission into regular PG courses in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy (ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) offered in Universities and affiliated colleges across the Andhra Pradesh for the academic session 2019-2020. The counselling schedule score wise along with venue will be notified by the conducting body after declaration of the result of the entrance test. There will be centralized counselling system to allot the available seats in various colleges. No separate call letters will sent to the qualified candidates for attending the AP PGECET counselling 2019.
|Category||AP PGECET 2019 Counselling|
|Examination Name||AP PGECET 2019|
|Conducting Authority||JNTU, Kakinada|
|Issue of Counselling Notice||June-2019|
|Registration Processing Fee Payment||June-2019|
|Web Options Entry||July-2019|
AP PGECET Web Counselling 2019 Procedure
The AP PGECET Counselling 2019 process will be declare by the conduction body in the month of June, all the qualified candidates have to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated help line centers as per the schedule.The authority conducting admission of Post Graduate professional courses who passed Graduation or its equivalent and qualified in AP PGECET 2019. The Entire counselling process will be done online only. The procedure of counselling step by step given below
Issue of AP PGECET Counselling 2019 Notification :
AP State Council of Higher Education issues a AP PGECET Web Counselling 2019 notification in prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for registration, verification of certificates and schedule for exercising options and also notify the list of helpline centers, candidates who fail to report for registration and certificate verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
AP PGECET Counselling 2019 Registration Fee in Online :
Candidates will have to pay the processing fees online before attending certificate verification. OC / BC category candidates should pay the processing fee Rs 1200/– while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 600/- . The processing is can be paid by the candidate by using Debit card / Credit card / Net banking from on on before last date at official website. Registration fee payment process is given below
Step-1 : Logging to the official website https://appgecet.nic.in
Step-2 : Search for related link, click on the “Processing Fee Payment Online”
Step-3 : After completion of details entry click on “Pay Fee Online” link
Step-4 : After clicking the link, the page redirected to Bank Payment Gateway.
Step-5 : Select any one mode of payment and enter credentials and click ” Make Payment” Button .
Step-6 : Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
AP PGECET Certificate Verification 2019 At Help line center
Candidates shall have paid the processing fee when candidates attend the AP PGECET 2019 Certificates verification at any one of the designated help line center as per the schedule and rank wise. All the candidates should bring all the relevant original certificates and documents as listed below
1.Receipt of Processing Fee
2. Hall ticket of GATE / GPAT / APPGECET 2019
3. Rank Card of GATE / GPAT / AP PGECET
4. SSC, Intermediate, Diploma / Degree Marks Memos
5. Study or Bonafide certificate for 7-Academic years preceding the year of passing qualifying examination
7. Integrated Caste certificate SC / ST / BC / Minorities (If Applicable)
8. Aadhar Card
9. Residence certificate
10. PH / NCC / CAP / Sports and games certificates (If Applicable)
11. After verification details printed on receipt of certificates and affix the signature and collect the same from chief verification officer.
AP PGECET 2019 Exercising Options / Web Options Entry
After certificate verification in Help-line centers a blank option form, a list of colleges with the courses appeared by them and courses codes will be given to all the candidates. Login Id will be sent to register mobile of candidate using the credentials like registration number, hall ticket number, date of birth, candidate have to create pass word by himself / here self, using this pass word and other credentials mentioned below, candidate can login into the website for option entry, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile. After successful login, using the OTP candidate can enter the preferential choice number (Option) against each college and course he / she wishes to join in case allotted. Candidates can exercise any number of options and can take printout of the saved options, complete `process of AP PGECET Web Options 2019 as given below
1. Logging to the Official website, the link for which is https://appgecet.nic.in
2. Click on “Candidate Registration” tab, appearing as top menu bar.
3. After clicking the registration tab, new webpage will be opened, enter the Registration Number, PGECET Hall ticket number, Rank, Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
4. After completion of details entry, click on “Generate Password” tab
5. Then enter the password of 8 characters length with at least one numeric
6. Re enter password, Mobile number and E-mail ID and click on “Save password”
7. Click on “Logout”, candidates registration is completed and you will come back to home page.
8. Click on ” Candidate Login” tab tab, appearing as top menu bar at home page
9. Enter the Login Id No, PGECET Hall ticket number, Pass word, Date of Birth in candidate login
10. Read the instructions and click in the check box and option entry
11. Enter your option numbers on the screen as per your field in specimen option form
12. Save the options for every 2 to 3 minutes and after completion
13. View your saved options and take a printout.
14. You can change the password if you wish
15. You can add new options or modified or delete any existing option before the last date prescribed.
AP PGECET 2019 Modification of Options and Freezing
Candidate can change his / her options any number of times during the allotted time, after allotted time for option entry, if the candidate is not satisfied with the options exercised , he / she and modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this final opportunity for exercising options.
Final Allotments of seats
Final allotment will be placed on the official web portal, candidates with downloaded allotment order, have to report through self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also . These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat. If candidate fails to report through self reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats, candidates who have participated AP PGECET Counselling 2019, must remain in touch with the website of authority.