BCECE Admit card 2019 Download, BCECE Hall ticket 2019 : BCECE Board will upload the BCECE 2019 Admit card in online at official web portal of http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2019 conducted for providing admission into Engineering (B.E / B.Tech), Pharmacy, Agriculture and other courses at Government colleges and Private self financing colleges across the Bihar state for the academic Session 2019-2020. Candidate who have registered for the entrance exam can download the admit card by using their Registration number and Date of Birth. All the BCECE Aspirants may noted that BCECE Admit card 2019 will not be sent to the mail and post from authorization office .
Release of BCECE 2019 Admit card
BCECE Admit card Download 2019 starts from 1st week, April, 2019 tentatively for admission to Under Graduate / Law and other Courses. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose online application has been accepted by the examination authority. BCECE examination authority is already closed the submission of online application forms, now it will be time for aspirants to download the admit card because of the important of the BCECE 2019 examination. The candidates are advised to carry their admission card to the examination centers. Those candidates who fail to bring their BCECE Admit card 2019 will note be allowed to the examination hall.
Category : BCECE Admit card 2019 Download
Level of Exam : State Level
Examination Name : BCECE 2019
Conducting Authority : BCECE Board
Release of Admit cards : April-2019
Date of Examination : April-2019
Declaration of Results : May-2019
Official Web Portal : http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
How to Download the BCECE Admit card 2019
Before downloading the admit card of BCECE 2019, the candidates should carefully examine all the entries made therein and in case of any discrepancies, immediately inform the authorities. Candidates who are waiting for BCECE Hall ticket 2019, can download the online through official web portal The complete procedure for how to download the hall tickets is as follows
1. Login to the official website of
2. Search and click for related link such as << Admit card>>
3. Now new web page will appear on the screen
4. Now enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth
5. After completion of details entry click on <<Submit >>
6. Then new web page will appear on the screen with Student Hall ticket
7. Now download the Hall ticket and take the print for feature reference
Important Instructions for BCECE Exam 2019
1. BCECE Admit card 2019 is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully
2. Students are allowed into the examination hall 20 minutes before exams; 10 minutes will be allowed for reading over the question paper
3. The BCECE 2019 will be conducted online only and the candidates willing to appear are requested to get acquainted with the online Examination Process through practicing mock tests.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for admission .
5. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
6. Each candidate will be provided with a scribble pad for rough work. The scribble pad has to be returned after the examination.
7. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
8. Calculators, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed.
9. A candidate must preserve his / her admit card until the examination process is over.
Also Check : BCECE Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern
BCECEB will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : BCECE Admit card 2019
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : BCECE Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. BCECE exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : BCECE Results 2019
BCECE Results available on May, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : BCECE Counselling 2019
The counselling of BCECE Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority . Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Gujarat State to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.