GATE 2021 : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021- GATE 2021 will be conducted by One IIT on behalf of National Coordination Board, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Qualifying in GATE is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission and/ financial assistance to Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering /Technology /Architecture, Doctoral programs in relevant branches of Science and GATE score also used by some public and private sector undertakings for employment process in India. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for GATE Exam 2021 may submit their applications through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
GATE Notification 2021
Many candidates are curious about GATE Notification 2021 are to be declared on 1st week or 2nd week of September, 2020 and exam conducted on February / 2021 in online as Computer Based Test (CBT) for admission to PG Courses / Ph.D Programmes .
GATE 2021 Eligibility
|Qualifying Degree||Qualifying Degree / Examination||Degree Status||Year of Qualification not Later Than|
|B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharm||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology (4-Years after 10+2 or 3-Years after B.Sc / Diploma in Engineering / Technology and those who are in the final year of such programs||Currently in the final year or already completed||2021|
|B. Arch||Bachelors Degree in Architecture (Five Years course)||Currently in the final year or already completed||2021|
|B.Sc (Research) / B.S||Bachelors Degree in Science (Post-Diploma / 4-Years after 10+2)||Currently in the 4th year or already completed||2021|
|Pharm. D. (after 10+2)||6 years program, consisting of internship or residency training during sixth year||Currently in the 4th/ 5th/6th year or already completed||2023|
|M.Sc / M.A / MCA or Equivalent||Master’s Degree any Branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications or Equivalent||Currently in the final year or already completed||2021|
|Int M.E / M.Tech (Post-B.Sc)||Post-B.Sc Integrated Master’s Degree programs in Engineering / Technology (Four Year Program)||Currently in the 2nd/ 3rd / 4th Year or already completed||2023|
|nt M.E / M.Tech or Dual Degree (After Diploma or 10+2||Integrated Master’s Degree program or Dual Degree Program in Engineering / Technology (Five year Program)||Currently in the 4th / 5th Year or already completed||2021|
|Int M.Sc / Int B.S-M.S||Integrated M.Sc or Five year Integrated B.S / M.S Program||Currently in the final year or already completed||2021|
|Professional Society Examination (Equivalent to B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch)||B.E /B.Tech / B.Arch equivalent examinations of Professional Societies recognized by MHRD, UPSC / AICTE (E.G AMIE by Institution of Engineers India / AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India)||Completed Section A or Equivalent of such professional courses.||NA|
1. Candidates from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal , Singapore, Sri Lanka and united Arab Emirates must have completed or in the final year of their Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Technology or Post-Graduate (M.Sc) degree in any relevant science subject.
2. There is no age limit for appearing in the GATE exam 2021
GATE 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||September-2020|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||September-2020|
|Submission of Online Application with late Fee||October-2020|
|Last Date for Request of change in the choice of city||November-2020|
|Downloading of Admit cards||January-2021|
|Dates of Examination||February-2021|
|Answer Key Release||February-2021|
|Declaration of Results||March-2021|
GATE 2021 Examination Fee
|Category||On or before September,2018||Late Fee|
|Female Candidates||Rs 750/-||Rs 1250/-|
|SC / ST/ PWD||Rs 750/-||Rs 1250/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs 1500/-||Rs 2000/-|
|Examination Centers Out Side India|
|Addis, Aababa, Colombo, Dhaka & Kathmandu||US $50||US $70|
|Dubai and Singapore||US $100||US $120|
Fee Payment Modes :
1. Offline : E-Challan at Bank counters
2. Online : Debit Card / credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / Internet banking).
GATE 2021 Online Application form
IIT Madras will be released the GATE 2021 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for GATE 2021 you have to submit application through online at official website https://appsgate.iitm.ac.in. Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, After that pay the application fee, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in GATE Online Application 2021 will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : GATE 2021 Registration
1. Visit to the official website https://appsgate.iitm.ac.in
2. Click on the link appearing as “New User?Register Here”
3. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Active E-Mail Id, Working Mobile Number, Choose Password and answer the Arithmetic Expression.
4. Completing registration details Entry, then click “Submit” button, after successful registration candidate will receive on GOAPS Enrollment Id and Password to their to Mobile Number and E-Mail. Please note them Enrollment Id and Password for future reference.
5. Then a login prompt will be displayed and applicants are required to enter the Enrollment Id, Password and Answer the Arithmetic expression created by them and login.
6. On successful login by the candidates, application form will be displayed, select the Test paper, Choose the examinations cities, fill the entire academic , study, personal, reservation details and address.
Step-3 : Uploading of Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression and Related Documents
7. After successful saving the details, the candidates will have have to upload the candidate Photograph (3.5 * 4.5 cm), Signature (2*7 cm) , Left Hand Thumb Impression (3*5 cm), Degree Certificate or Marks sheet of Previous Semester / year (Final year candidates) , SC / ST Category Certificate (If Applicable), PWD Certificate (If applicable) and click on the “Save” button. There is also option of ” Logout ” and resume filling in by logging in again.
8. Before you make the payment , you will shown a ” Preview” of your application, where you have to carefully check for any errors. After clicking on the ” Submit and Proceed to Payment” button. Once you press final submit button , no further changes to the application can be made you.
9. The fee can be paid with Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / E-Challan. Once the payment is successful a “Fee Payment Number” will generated which is unique and must be save by the candidate as it will be used in the later stages. Candidates submit application and take the print out of the filled application for future reference.
GOAPS Password :
The candidates chooses a password during Enrollment at GOAPS. This password must be remembered along with GOAPS Enrollment Id to Login to GOAPS. It is strongly encouraged that the password that cannot be guessed easily (it should be candidates name, date of birth or some easily guessable string of numbers or letters like 1234..or abcd).
GOAPS Enrollment Id :
Upon registration, an email containing the GOAPS Enrollment Id will be sent to the candidate.
Also Check : GATE Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern
Authorization will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The GATE 2021 exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam, therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : GATE Admit card 2021
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode through GOAPS login . The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : GATE Answer Key 2021
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. GATE exam 2021 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : GATE Results 2021
GATE 2021 Results available on March, 2021, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : GATE Counselling 2021
The counselling of GATE 2021 Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority . Allotment of seats in IITS and private colleges of India to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.