GUJCET 2019 : Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). This examination is the conducted for admission into Regular Under Graduate courses in Engineering, Pharmacy and other courses at Government / Private colleges in the state of Gujarat for the academic Session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for Gujarat CET 2019 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal .
Admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS shall be basis on NEET 2019 and B.Arch admission shall be basis on NATA 2019. Candidate can get the full details of GUJCET 2019 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page .
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should belongs to Goa state
Educational Qualifications :
1.Engineering : Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate / 12th class examination of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science /Biology, and secured not less than 45% marks (40% for the applicants belonging to reserved category).
2. Pharmacy : Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate / 12th class examination of the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with one of the following subjects Biology/Mathematics/Biotechnology / computer science, and secured not less than 45% marks (40% for the applicants belonging to reserved category).
AGE Limit :
Min Age : 17 Years on on 31 /August / 2019
Max Age : There will be no upper age limit
GUJCET 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||April-2019|
|Dates of Examination||May-2019|
|Starting Date for Downloading Admit card||April-2019|
|Preliminary Key Release||May-2019|
|Last Date to receive objections on Answer Key||May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
Application Fee : Rs 300/-
Payment At :
E-Challan and Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking
GUJCET 2019 Online Application form
Authorization of GUJCET will be released the GUJCET 2019 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for GUJCET 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website. Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, After that pay the application fee, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in GUJCET Online Application 2019 will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : GUJCET 2019 Registration
1. Visit to the official website https://www.goa.gov.in
2. Now Click on the link appearing as “GUJCET 2019”. A new web page will appear on the screen, click on the ” Apply Online” Link.
3. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and choose your “Pass word”.
4.Completing registration details entry, then click ” Register ” button, after your screen will display a message ” you have successful registered for “GUJCET 2019″. Please note them Application Number, Pass word for future reference.
5. Now click on ” Candidate Login” on the top menu, enter the application number, Pass word and Security code.
6. Entry’s are correct, a new webpage will appear on the screen, click on “Fill up of Application” link.
7. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
8. This is also a one time procedure. If candidate is sure that all the information correct then click on ” Final submission” link.
9.Candidate has to pay the fee in online mode, click on the ” Online payment” link , fill the required details and pay the application fee
10. Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
11. Filled application form original, DD original and attach related documents (certificates) should be sent by post or in person to the authorization of GUJCET.
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination from Science Stream conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar or Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or Council for the Indian School Certificate, are eligible to appear for GUJCET 2019 exam.
Also Check : GUJCET Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern
GSHSEB will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam, therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : GUJCET Admit card 2019
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : GUJCET Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. GUJCET exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : GUJCET Results 2019
GUJCET Results available on May, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : GUJCET Counselling 2019
The counselling of GUJCET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority . Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Goa to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.