HPCET 2019 : Himchal Pradesh Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy (Ayurveda), M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, MCA, MCA courses at private / government colleges across the HP State for academic Session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for HPCET may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal of http://www.himtu.ac.in.
Admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS shall be basis on NEET 2019 an B.Arch admission shall be basis on NATA 2019. Candidate can get the full details of HPCET Exam 2019 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page .
HPCET 2019 Eligibility
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and Candidate should belong to the state of Himachal Pradesh.
Educational Qualifications :
B.Tech (Direct Entry) :
Candidates should have Passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject securing at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
2. B.Pharmacy (Direct Entry) :
Candidate should have Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject securing at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
3. B.Pharmacy ( Ayurveda) :
Candidate should have Passed 10+2 examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects with at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
4. M.Tech :
Recognized Bachelor‘s degree or equivalent in the relevant field having at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
5. M.Pharmacy :
Recognized Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent having at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
6. MBA :
Recognized Bachelor‘s degree of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
7. MCA :
Recognized Bachelor‘s degree of minimum three years duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate level securing at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
HPCET 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||April-2019|
|Starting Date for Downloading E-Admit cards||May-2019|
|Preliminary Key Release||May-2019|
|Last Date to receive objections on Answer Key||May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
General : Rs 1550/-
Agriculture (A) : Rs 1400/-
Payment At :
1. Offline : E-Challan
2. Online : Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking
HPCET 2019 Online Application form
HPTU will be released the HPCET 2019 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for HPCET Exam 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website. Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, After that pay the application fee, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in HPCET Online Application 2019 will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : HPCET 2019 Registration
1. Visit to the official website http://www.himtu.ac.in
2. Now Click on the link appearing as “HPCET 2019 Application form”. A new web page will appear on the screen, click on the ” Apply Online” Link.
3. Now click on the ” Registered Now” link, then new screen will open.
4.After clicking the link you will redirected to Account Registration form page, fill the details are Candidate name, Date of Birth, Father Name, Mother Name as it is in the 10thStandard Marks list, Active E-Mail Id, Working Mobile Number, choose User Id , Pass word and Answer the secret question.
5. Completing registration details entry, then click ” Submit” button, after successful registration candidate will receive on Application Number and User Id to their mobile number and Email- Id and same will be displayed on the screen. Please note them User-Id and Password for future reference.
6. Then click on the link “Login”, fill the User Name, Password and Application Number and Date of Birth .
7. On successful login by the candidates ” Application Form” will be displayed, fill the entire academic, study, reservation and personal details.
8. After successful saving the study details, the candidates will have to upload the Candidate Photograph ( 50 Kb) (3.5*4.5 cm), signature (30 Kb) (3.5*1.5 cm), and click on the “Save” button.
9. Click the “Click here to get Fee Payment Link” Button, two option will appear to make fee payment. “Offline link to generate PNB Challan” and “Online Fee Payment Link” will appear.
E-Challan : If you want to make payment through bank Challan, select Offline link to generate PNB Challan option. PNB challan in triplicate (candidate copy, bank copy and university copy) will be generated. Take the print out of the challan and deposit the Fee in the nearest PNB branch. After depositing the Fee in the bank, re-login in your account at least after 24 hours, and enter transaction number provided by the bank on the PNB Challan in the payment details page and click on Save Payment Details. The form will proceed on confirmation page.
Online Payment : If you want to make fee payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking, select ” Online Fee Payment” link, then fill the required details and make payment.
10. In case you intend to make correction on the confirmation page, click on “Edit” button. The data filled by you will appear in editable form. Make the necessary correction and click on Update Details” button to save the changes. Now click the “Final Submit” button. It may be ensured before you click the “Final Submit” button that all the applicable fields have been filled correctly.
11. Click on appearing as “Print” link, enter required details, click submit button, and take the printout of filled application.
12. Print out of the Application Form (PDF) and get it signed from your parents /guardian and send it duly scanned through e-mail ID email@example.com.
HPCET 2019 Exam Centers
Also Check : HPCET Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern
HPTU will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : HPCET Admit card 2019
HPTU will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : HPCET Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. HPCET exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : HPCET Results 2019
HPCET Results available on May, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : HPCET Counselling 2019
The counselling of Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority of HPCET. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of HP State to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.