HPCET Admit card 2019 Download, HPCET Hall ticket 2019 : Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur will upload the HPCET 2019 Admit card in online at official web portal of http://www.himtu.ac.in . HPCET Exam 2019 conducted for providing admission into various U.G / P.G courses like B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy (Ayurveda), M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, MCA, MCA across HP State for the academic session 2019-2020. Candidate who have registered for the entrance exam can download the admit card by using their Registration number and Date of Birth. All the HPCET Aspirants may noted that HPCET Admit card 2019 will not be sent to the mail and post from authorization office .
Release of HPCET 2019 Admit card
HPCET Admit card Download 2019 starts from 3rd week, May, 2019 tentatively for admission to Under / Post Graduate professional Courses. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose online application has been accepted by the examination authority. HPCET examination authority is already closed the submission of online application forms, now it will be time for aspirants to download the admit card because of the important of the HPCET 2019 examination. The candidates are advised to carry their admission card to the examination centers. Those candidates who fail to bring their HPCET Admit card 2019 will note be allowed to the examination hall.
Category : HPCET Admit card 2019 Download
Level of Exam : State Level
Examination Name : HPCET 2019
Conducting Authority : HPTU,Hamirpur
Release of Admit cards : May-2019
Date of Examination : May-2019
Declaration of Results : May-2019
Official Web Portal : http://www.himtu.ac.in
How to Download the HPCET Admit card 2019
Candidates who are waiting for admit card, can download the online through official web portal The complete procedure for how to download the hall tickets is as follows
1. Login to the official website of http://www.himtu.ac.in
2. Search and click for related link such as << Admit card>>
3. Now new web page will appear on the screen
4. Now enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth
5. After completion of details entry click on <<Submit >>
6. Then new web page will appear on the screen with Student Hall ticket
7. Now download the Hall ticket and take the print for feature reference
Important Instructions for HPCET Exam 2019
1. HPCET Admit card 2019 is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully
2. Students are allowed into the examination hall 30 minutes before exams; 10 minutes will be allowed for reading over the question paper.
3. The HPCET 2019 will be conducted offline only and the candidates willing to appear are requested to get acquainted with the online Examination Process through practicing mock tests.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for admission .
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall
7. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
8. The candidate is advised to decide about the answer before he/she marks it on the answer sheet. He/she must ensure that the circle is completely darkened with blue/black ball pen only. A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be rejected by the optical Scanner/University
8. Calculators, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed.
9. The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
10. A candidate must preserve his / her admit card until the examination process is over.
Also Check : HPCET Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern
HPTU will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : HPCET Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. HPCET exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : HPCET Results 2019
HPCET Exam Results available on May, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : HPCET Counselling 2019
The counselling of HPCET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Himachal Pradesh to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.