JCECE 2019 : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination- JCECE 2019 will be conducted by JCECEB, Ranchi . This examination is the prerequisite for admission into 1st year Degree level Professional courses like B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Agriculture / B.Sc Forestry / Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & AH) for the academic session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for JCECE may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal of http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS shall be basis on NEET 2019 an B.Arch admission shall be basis on NATA 2019. Candidate can get the full details of JCECE Exam 2019 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page .
JCECE 2019 Eligibility
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and Local / Permanent resident of Jharkhand.
Educational Qualifications :
The candidate must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject and He / She has obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
B.Sc Agriculture / B.Sc Forestry :
The candidate must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the Mathematics / Biology.
Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H) :
The candidate must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English and He / She has obtained at least 50% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
1. Engineering : There is no maximum / minimum age limit.
2. Agriculture / Forestry : Candidate should complete 17 years as age on 1st July of the year of admission and upper age limit of 22 years for all candidates (25 Years for SC / ST).
3. Animal Husbandry : Candidate should complete 17 years as age on 31st December of the year of admission.
JCECE 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||April-2019|
|Starting Date for Downloading Admit card||May-2019|
|Date of Examination||May-2019|
|Preliminary Key Release||May-2019|
|Last Date to receive objections on Answer Key||May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
JCECE 2019 Examination Fee
PCM : General / BC-I / BC-II : Rs 1100 and SC / ST : Rs 550/-
PCB : General / BC-I / BC-II : Rs 1100 and SC / ST : Rs 550/-
PCMB : General / BC-I / BC-II : Rs 1200 and SC / ST : Rs 650/-
Fee Payment Modes :
1. Offline : Challan / Demand Draft (DD)
2. Online : Debit Card / Credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / Internet banking).
JCECE 2019 Online Application form
JCECEB will be released the JCECE 2019 Application form in offline /online mode. In order to apply for JCECE Exam 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website. Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, After that pay the application fee, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in JCECE Online Application 2019 will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
Mode-I : How to Apply : JCECE 2019 Online Application
1. Visit to the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
2. Then new screen will open with various links, now click on “Online Application for J.C.E.C.E 2019”
3. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and choose your “Password”.
4. Completing registration details entry, then click “Submit” button, after successful registration candidate will receive Application Id and Password.Please note them Application Number,Pass word for future reference.
5. Then a login prompt will be displayed and applicants are required to enter the Application Id, Password created by them and login.
6. On successful login by the candidates, application form will be displayed, select the exam, Choose the examinations center, fill the entire academic , study, personal, reservation details and address.
7. After successful saving the details, the candidates will have have to upload the candidate Photograph , Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in prescribed format.
8.Candidate has to pay the fee in online mode, click on the ” Online payment” link , then fill the required details and click ” Make payment ” link and also through E-Challan.
9. Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button. Keep 3 or 4 printout of it for feature reference.
Mode-II : ICR Application Form
1. Logging to the official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
2. Click on the link “Downloads”, appearing as Homepage. Download the ICR Application.
3. Fill all the details about Candidate name, father name / mother name / Guardian name, Date of birth, region, special category, details, Address for Communication and all study, academic ,reservation details and personal details, then latest passport size photograph pasted on the application form.
4. Remit their fee in the form of DD or Bank Challan. Demand Draft must be issued the name of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB”, Payable at Ranchi. Bank Challan is also annexed with application form. Examination fee through Bank challan can be deposited to an branches of United Bank of India or from any bank to account of United Bank of India.
5. Filled application along with requisite DD / Bank challan send it to below address through Speed post / Registered post in such a manner that it should be reach Board’s office with in the last date.
Mode-III : Purchasing the OMR Application form at Post Office
1. Visit nearest post office and have to purchase the application form.
2. Fill all the details about Candidate name, father name / mother name / Guardian name, Date of birth, region, special category, details, Address for Communication and all study, academic ,reservation details and personal details, then latest passport size photograph pasted on the application form.
3. Remit their fee in the form of DD or Bank Challan. Demand Draft must be issued the name of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB”, Payable at Ranchi. Bank Challan is also annexed with application form. Examination fee through Bank challan can be deposited to an branches of United Bank of India or from any bank to account of United Bank of India.
4. Filled application (attach DD / IPO if require) send it to below address through Speed post / Registered post in such a manner that it should be reach Board’s office with in the last date.
The Controller of Examination
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Numkum-Tudana Road
1. PCM Group Test Centers
|Code||Test Center Name|
2. PCB & PCMB Group will be conducted only at Ranchi
Also Check : JCECE Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern
JCECEB will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The JCECE 2019 exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam, therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : JCECE Admit card 2019
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : JCECE Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. JCECE exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : JCECE Results 2019
JCECE 2019 Results available on May, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : JCECE Counselling 2019
The counselling of JCECE 2019 Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority of JCECEB. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Jharkhand to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.