KEAM 2019 : Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination 2019will be conducted by Commissioner For Entrance Examinations, Kerala State Government. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into Engineering and Pharmacy courses in Government / Private colleges in the state of Kerala for the academic Session 2019-2020. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for KEAM may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal of http://www.cee-kerala.org.
Admission to MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS shall be basis on NEET 2019 an B.Arch admission shall be basis on NATA 2019. Candidate can get the full details of KEAM Exam 2019 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page .
KEAM 2019 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. A candidate as Kerala origin will be categorized as a ” Keralite”. Children’s of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala carder are deemed to be “Keralites” as per G.O (rt) no 882 / 08 / H.Edn.date 29 / 5 / 2008.
Educational Qualifications :
Engineering Courses :
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) of Board of HSE ,Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent thereto with 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% ( 45% for Self financing courses) marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible.
Medical Courses :
For admission to BUMS : Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) of Board of HSE ,Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent thereto with 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and the candidate should have passed 10th or 12th standard with Urdu or Arabic or Persian language as a subject / Pre – Tib examination of one year duration.
2. For Admission to B.Sc (Hons) Agri, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, BFSC : Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examinations (10+2) of Board of HSE ,Kerala or examinations recognized equivalent thereto with 50% marks in Biology separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together are eligible.
3. For admission to BVSC & AH : Candidates should have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology for qualifying Examinations.
10+2 equivalent examinations form a recognized Board with mathematics as a study by securing 50% marks in aggregate. (or)
10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognize by central / state Government with 50% aggregate marks.
AGE Limit :
Min Age : 17 Years on on 31 / December / 2019
Max Age : There will be no upper age limit
KEAM 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||April-2019|
|Last Date for receipt of Application printout along with supporting documents||April-2019|
|Starting Date for Downloading Admit card||May-2019|
|Preliminary Key Release||May-2019|
|Last Date to receive objections on Answer Key||May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
General : Rs 1000/-
SC : Rs 500/-
ST : No Fee
Payment At :
1. Candidates choosing “Dubai” as examination centre will have to remit an addition fee of Rs 12,000/- by way of a Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a Nationalized Bank, in favour of the commissioner for entrance examination, payable at Thirurananthapuram along with the print out of the application.
2. Security Card : Security card and prospectus can be obtained from selected post post offices in Kerala and outside the state, on payment of the prescribed fee by cash.The security card consists of “Key Number” and “Serial Number” are unique and required for filling up of payment details in the online application.
3.Demand Draft :Application fee an be by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a Nationalized bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram or through online payment.
4. Online : Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking
KEAM 2019 Online Application form
CEE, Kerala will be released the KEAM 2019 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for KEAM 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website. Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, After that pay the application fee, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in KEAM Online Application 2019 will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : KEAM 2019 Application Form
1. Visit to the official website http://www.cee-kerala.org
2. Now Click on the link appearing as “KEAM 2019 Application form”. A new web page will appear on the screen, click on the ” Apply Online” Link.
3. Now click on the ” KEAM Exam-2019 Online application link”, then new screen will open. Then click on the “Candidate registration” tab.
4.After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and choose your “Pass word”.
5.Completing registration details entry, then click ” Register ” button, after your screen will display a message ” you have successful registered for Kerala Engg Agri Medical Test 2019″. Please note them Application Number, Pass word for future reference.
6. Now click on ” Candidate Login” on the top menu, enter the application number, Pass word and Security code.
7. Entry’s are correct, a new webpage will appear on the screen, click on “Fill up of Application” link.
8. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
9. This is also a one time procedure. If candidate is sure that all the information correct then click on ” Final submission” link.
10.Candidate has to pay the fee in online mode, click on the ” Online payment” link , fill the required details and pay the application fee
11. Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
12. Filled application form original, DD original and attach related documents (certificates) should be sent by post or in person to the authorization of KEAM.
Also Check : KEAM Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern
CEE will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : KEAM Admit card 2019
Kerala CEE will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : KEAM Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. KEAM exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : KEAM Results 2019
KEAM Results available on May, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : KEAM Counselling 2019
The counselling of KEAM Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority of CEE. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Kerala to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.