DU BEd 2020, DU BEd Admission 2020 : Delhi University B.Ed Entrance Examination -DU BEd 2020 Notification will be issued by University of Delhi . This examination is mandatory for admission into the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) is a full time two year programme for the academic session 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for DU BEd Admission may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of DU BEd such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online much more on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for DU BEd Entrance 2020
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality .
2. Candidates with at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s
Degree in Science / Social Science /Humanities/ Commerce or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university. (or)
Candidates with at least 55% marks in aggregate in Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology and specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other equivalent qualification.
3. The minimum eligibility requirement for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) candidates will be that they must have passed the qualifying degree examination.
Important Dates for DU BEd Admission 2020 (Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||May-2020|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||May-2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||June-2020|
|Downloading of Admit card||June-2020|
|Date of Examination||June-2020|
|Availability of Answer Key||June-2020|
|Announcement of Results||June-2020|
Application Fee and Payment
General : Rs 500/-
SC / ST : Rs 250/-
Payment Mode : E-Challan and Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card)
DU BEd 2020 Online Application form
University Of Delhi will be released the DU BEd Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for DU BEd admission you have to submit application through online at official website http://www.du.ac.in . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : DU BEd 2020 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of http://www.du.ac.in, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for DU BEd Admission Application Form process.
1. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Personnel details, Qualification Details, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details .
4. . After completion of details entry, then upload Photo and Signature in prescribed format, check the carefully, then tick the “I Accept” and click on the ” Save Application”. Then note down application Id / application no for feature reference.
How to Pay : DU BEd 2020 Examination Fee in Online
1. Now going to pay the application fee online, Click on ” Pay Fee” button at home page of online application.
2. Then login into the by using Application No , after that new web page appear on the screen
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed.
Also Check : DU BEd Admit card 2020
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority.
Also Check : DU BEd Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online, response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : DU BEd Result 2020
DU BEd 2020 Exam Results available on June, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.