JUEE 2020, Jagannath University Admission 2020 : Jagannath University Entrance Examination -JUEE 2020 Notification will be issued by Jagannath University, Rajasthan . This examination is mandatory for admission into the Under Graduate courses, Post Graduate courses and Ph.D Programmes for the academic session 2020-2021.This entrance examination will be conducted at university campus and other centers at different locations in India
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for JUEE Admission 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the complete details of JUEE such as Notification, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online much more on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for JUEE 2020
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Rajasthan.
2. Check course wise eligibility given below
|B. Tech||10+2 (Physics, Mathematics & any other subject allowed by CBSE or Equivalent Board) with min. 45% Marks|
|B. Tech- Lateral Entry||Diploma in Engg/ B.Sc. (Physics, Maths and any other subject)|
|B. Tech-M. Tech(Integrated) in CS/EC/ME/Civil/ Electrical & Environmental Engg.||10+2 (Physics, Mathematics & any other subject allowed by CBSE or Equivalent Board) with min. 45% Marks|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering With Specialization in Business Analytics and Optimization (In academic collaboration with IBM)||10+2 (Physics, Mathematics & any other subject allowed by CBSE or Equivalent Board) with min. 45% Marks|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering With specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology (In academic collaboration with IBM)|
|B.Tech-MBA||10+2 (Physics, Mathematics & any other subject allowed by CBSE or Equivalent Board) with 45% min. marks|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)||10+2|
|Bachelor of Vocational -Software Development||10+2|
|Diploma in Engineering||10th|
|M. Tech for Working Professionals||B.Tech/B.E./MCA/ M.Sc. (Physics/ Math)/ M.Sc. (Electronics) M.Sc. (CS/IT)with min . 50% marks|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||BCA/Graduation (Mathematics at 10+2 level)|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||BCA, B. Sc. in CS/IT|
Important Dates for JUEE 2020 (Tentative)
|Issue of Notification||May-2020|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||May-2020|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||June-2020|
|Downloading of Admit card||June-2020|
|Date of Examination||June-2020|
|Availability of Answer Key||June-2020|
|Announcement of Results||June-2020|
Application Fee and Payment
UG Courses : Rs 250/-
PG Courses : Rs 500/-
PH.D : Rs 1200/-
Payment Mode : Online : Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit card)
JUEE 2020 Online Application form
Jagannath University, Rajasthan will be released the JUEE Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for JUEE 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website https://www.jagannathuniversity.org . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using online mode. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Fill : JUEE 2020 Online Application
1.Visit to the official website of https://www.jagannathuniversity.org, then click on the Information brochure, read the complete instructions for JUEE Admission 2020 Application Form process.
1. Now going to fill online application , Click on the “Apply Online” link at Home page, then the Online Application form will be displayed.
3. Fill the Candidate Personnel details, Qualification Details, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details .
4. . After completion of details entry, then upload Photo and Signature in prescribed format, check the carefully, then tick the “I Accept” and click on the ” Save Application”. Then note down application Id / application no for feature reference.
How to Pay : JUEE Examination Fee in Online
1. Now going to pay the application fee online, Click on ” Pay Fee” button at home page of online application.
2. Then login into the by using Application No , after that new web page appear on the screen
3. Enter the Candidate Surname, Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Select the Community, Gender, Choose Payment Gateway, Enter the Amount, enter the Verification code as displayed in the image.
4. After filling all the mandatory details click on “Proceed” button . Then the new web page will be displayed.
5. Now enter the Card Number, Expiration Date (Month / Year (CVV/CVC), CARD holder name and enter the amount number and click “Make payment” button.
6. After Completion the payment you will get Success Screen and displayed.
Also Check : JUEE Admit card 2020
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority.
Also Check : JUEE Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online, response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : JUEE Result 2020
JUEE 2020 Exam Results available on June, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.