TS ECET 2019 : Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test – TSECET 2019 will be organized by JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council Higher Education (TSCHE) for the academic year 2019-2020 for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) graduates , for seeking admission to lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses at Government and Private Engineering colleges in the state of Telangana. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for ECET 2019 may submit their application through online mode only. Candidate can get the full details of ECET such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page.
TS ECET 2019 Notification
JNTUH will be issued the TS ECET Notification 2019 on 2nd week or 3rd week of February, 2019 and exam conducted on May / 2019 in online as Computer Based Test (CBT) for admission to lateral entry to various under graduate professional courses. The qualified candidates from B.Sc Degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders.
TS ECET 2019 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the TS Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
2.They should obtained a Diploma in Engineering / Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana / AP or equivalent thereto for admission into the courses corresponding to Diplomas.
3. Candidates should have passed the 3rd year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subject in the group combination from recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
4.Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy / B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
5.Candidates who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidate should be required to produced mark list and pass certificate at the time of admission.
Must ensure their courses eligibility / equivalence before appearing for the entrance test
|Eligibility Branches For Various ECET Papers|
|ECET Engineering Paper||Eligible Diploma Candidates|
|BIO-TECHNOLOGY||BIOTECHNOLOGY, PHARMACY, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING|
|CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY||CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY|
|CHEMICAL ENGINEERING||CERAMIC, LEATHER, TEXTILE, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, CHEMICAL-PETROCHEMICAL, CHEMICAL-PLASTICS & POLYMERS, CHEMICAL-OIL TECHNOLOGY, CHEMICAL-SUGAR TECHNOLOGY|
|CIVIL ENGINEERING||CIVIL, CIVIL-CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY|
|ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, SPECIAL DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS-BIOMEDICAL, TV AND SOUND, INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, COMMUNICATION ENGG, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, APPLIED ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION, ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION, ELECTRONICS AND TELEMATICS|
|ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING||ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING|
|ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING||ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION, SPECIAL DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS-INDUSTRIAL ELECTRONICS, APPLIED ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION|
|MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING,FOOT WEAR TECHNOLOGY,INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING, JEWELLARY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (SANDWICH),PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY, PRINTING TECHNOLOGY|
|METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING||METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING|
|MINING ENGINEERING||MINING ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION ENGINEERING|
|B.SC||B.Sc. WITH MATHEMATICS AS ONE OF THE OPTIONAL SUBJECTS|
TS ECET 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||February-2019|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Correction of Online Applications||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 500/-||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 5000/-||April-2019|
|Starting Date for Downloading Hall tickets||April-2019|
|Date of Examination||May-2019|
|Preliminary Key Release||May-2019|
|Last Date to receive objections on Answer Key||May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
Application Fee : SC / ST : Rs 300/- and Others : Rs 500/-
Payment At :
Offline : AP Online / TS Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva Centers
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
TS ECET 2019 Online Application form
JNTUH will be released the TS ECET 2019 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for ECET 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website http://ecet.tsche.ac.in. Before applying candidates have pay fee by using offline & online modes. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : TS ECET 2019 Application Form
1.Go to the Official website of http://ecet.tsche.ac.in, Download the User Guide, read all the instructions before filling the TS ECET Application form 2019.
2. After entering the official website, click on ” Apply Online” appearing as top menu bar.
3. Then new webpage will be displayed with following links
Step-1 : Application Fee Payment
Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option
Step-2 : Know Your Payment Status
Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
Step-3 : Fill Application (Only after Fee payment)
After fee payment either by cash at TS Online Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
Step-4 : Print Application Form (Only after submitting Application form)
After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
4. Now select / Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab, after clicking on payment tab, a fee fee payment webpage will be displayed, fill the following details are Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Category Mobile No Mentioned above my, Alternative Mobile No, E-Mail Id.
5. After filling the mandatory details click on ” Initiate Payment” button, the page redirected to Bank payment Gateway
6. Then Payment Gateway will be open, after fill the required details and click “Make Payment link
7. Transaction is successful, then new web page will be displayed with “Payment Reference Id”, Preserve reference id for future correspondence.
Now applicant entered to fill TS ECET 2019 Online application, applicants has two options either proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date
A. Click on “proceed to fill application” to fill the application immediately after fee payment of online
B. If you choose another day to fill the application, simply close the window.
8. Candidate select & click on ” Fill Application” link, then new screen will be displayed
9. Now fill in the details of Reference Id, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile number and Date of Birth and click on “Proceed to fill Application”
10. Then new screen will be displayed, fill the Candidate Personnel details, Ration card, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details and Test centre preference
11. Upload candidate Photograph (30 KB) and Signature (<15 KB) .
12. After filling all the details press “Preview” button . This will display the details submitted by applicant. If you fill the all details correct click on “Submit” button / if you any correct press press modify button, modify the application and click submit button.
13. After clicking the submit button, applicant can view pop up alert as “Your Application is Submitted successfully. Please note your application number for further reference”.
14. Now click on “Print Application” link, candidate can view the receipt of the application form
Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (50 marks out of total 200 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
Also Check : TS ECET Syllabus 2019, Exam Pattern
TSCHSE ill be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : TS ECET Hall ticket 2019
Candidates who application is accepted can download admit cards of TSECET from 2nd week of April tentatively. The admit card have candidate details like their Candidate name, Father name, Roll number, Date of birth, Photograph, exam center, time and examination instructions.Eligible candidates can download hall tickets via online mode from official website .
Also Check : TS ECET Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. ECET exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key.
Also Check : TS ECET Results 2019
The JNTU Hyderabad will be released the results via online mode on 1st week of May, 2019 tentatively at official website. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The result of only qualified candidates to be declared into scored qualifying marks in entrance exam, so qualified can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : TS ECET Counselling 2019
The counselling of ECET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Telangana to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.