AP PGLCET 2019 : Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test-will be conducted by Sri Krishna Devaraya University, Ananthpuramu on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission into first year of LL.M courses in Government / Private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the academic Session 2019-2020. SKU will be issued the AP PGLCET Notification 2019 on 2nd week, March, 2019. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP PGLAWCET 2019 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the full details of APPGLCET 2019 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page .
AP PGLCET 2019 Eligibility
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
2. Candidates holding LL.B / B.L 3/5 year degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared / appearing for LL.B / B.L final year examination are also eligible.
3. The candidate seeking admission into LL.M (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad , shall have a minimum experience of 3-years as a judicial officer or 3-years standing as an advocate on the date of appearing for PGLCET exam.
AP PGLCET 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2019|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||April-2019|
|Correction of Online Applications||March-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 500/-||April-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||April-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 5000/-||April-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 10000/-||April-2019|
|Starting Date for Downloading Hall tickets||May-2019|
|Preliminary Key Release||May-2019|
|Last Date to receive objections on Answer Key||May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||May-2019|
Application Fee : Rs 850/-
Payment At :
Offline : AP Online Centers
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
Also Check : AP EAMCET 2019
AP PGLCET 2019 Online Application form
SKU will be released the AP PGLCET 2019 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for PGLCET 2019 you have to submit application through online at official website http://sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using offline & online modes. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : AP PGLCET 2019 Application Form
1.Go to the Official website of http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet, Download the User Guide, read all the instructions before filling the AP PGLCET Application form 2019.
2. After entering the official website, click on ” Online Application” appearing as top menu bar.
3. Then new webpage will be displayed with following links
Step-1 : Fee Payment
Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option
Step-2 :Know Your Payment Status
Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
Step-3 : Fill Application (Only after Fee payment)
After fee payment either by cash at AP Online Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
Step-4 : Print Application Form (Only after submitting Application form)
After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
4. Now select / Click on “Fee Payment” tab, after clicking on payment tab, a fee fee payment webpage will be displayed, fill the following details are Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Mobile No Mentioned above my, Alternative Mobile No, E-Mail Id
5. After filling the mandatory details click on ” Initiate Payment” button, the page redirected to Bank payment Gateway
6. Then APSCHE Payment Gateway will be open, after fill the required details and click “Make Payment link
7. Transaction is successful, then new web page will be displayed with “Payment Reference Id”, Preserve reference id for future correspondence.
Now applicant entered to fill AP PGLCET 2019 Online application, applicants has two options either proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date
A. Click on “proceed to fill application” to fill the application immediately after fee payment of online
B. If you choose another day to fill the application, simply close the window.
8. Candidate select & click on ” Fill Application” link, then new screen will be displayed
9. Now fill in the details of Reference Id, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile number and Date of Birth and click on “Proceed to fill Application”
10. Then new screen will be displayed, fill the Candidate Personnel details, Ration card, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details and Test centre preference
11. Upload candidate Photograph (30 KB) and Signature (<15 KB) .
12. After filling all the details press “Preview” button . This will display the details submitted by applicant. If you fill the all details correct click on “Submit” button / if you any correct press press modify button, modify the application and click submit button.
13. After clicking the submit button, applicant can view pop up alert as “Your Application is Submitted successfully. Please note your application number for further reference”.
14. Now click on “Print Application” link, candidate can view the receipt of the application form.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the PGLCET 2019 is 25% (30 marks out of total 120 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
Also Check : Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Model Papers
APSCHSE will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test.
Also Check : AP PGLCET Hall ticket 2019
Candidates who application is accepted can download admit cards of APPGLCET from 2nd week of April tentatively. The admit card have candidate details like their Candidate name, Father name, Roll number, Date of birth, Photograph, exam center, time and examination instructions. Eligible candidates can download hall tickets via online mode from official website .
Also Check : AP PGLCET Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. PGLCET exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key.
Also Check : AP PGLCET Results 2019
The SKU will be released the results via online mode on 1st week of May, 2019 tentatively at official website. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The result of only qualified candidates to be declared into scored qualifying marks in entrance exam, so qualified can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : AP PGLCET Counselling 2019
The counselling of PGLCET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Andhra Pradesh to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.