CLAT 2020 : Common Law Admission Test 2020- CLAT 2020 , is an all India entrance examination, conducted on rotation by 21 National Law Universities (NLUs) on behalf of Consortium of National Law Universities, Government of India. Qualifying in CLAT is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree Law programmes (LLB & LLM) at National Law Schools / Universities for the current session 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for CLAT Exam 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal of https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. Check Other details like notification, Eligibility, Registration, Online Application form, application fee and how to apply are given below
CLAT 2020 Notification
Many candidates are curious about CLAT Notification 2020 are to be declared on 3rd week or 4th week of December in 2019 and exam conducted on May / 2020 in offline as Paper-Pen Based Test (CBT) for admission to various under & Post graduate law courses.
CLAT 2020 Eligibility
Under Graduate programmes :
1.The minimum Educational qualifications shall be Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board.
2.Candidate must have secured a minimum 45% marks / its equivalent grade for General /OBC /PWD / NRI /PIO /OCI categories and 40% marks / its equivalent grade for SC, ST candidates in the qualifying examination.
3.Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT examination.
4.There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT
Post Graduate programmes :
1.LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination from a recognized university / Institute.
2.Candidate must have secured a minimum 55% marks / its equivalent grade for General /OBC /PWD / NRI /PIO /OCI categories and 50% marks / its equivalent grade for SC, ST candidates in the qualifying examination.
3.Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May, 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT examination.
4.There will be no upper age limit for PG Programme in CLAT.
CLAT 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||January-2020|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||April-2020|
|Last Date for Request of change in the choice of city||May-2020|
|Downloading of Admit cards||May-2020|
|Dates of Examination||May-2020|
|Answer Key Release||May-2020|
|Declaration of Results||May-2020|
CLAT 2020 Examination Fee
General / OBC : Rs 4000/-
SC / ST : Rs 3500/-
Fee Payment Modes :
. Online : Debit Card / credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / Internet banking).
CLAT 2020 Online Application form
IIT Madras will be released the CLAT 2020 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for CLAT 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. Before applying candidates can fill the registration form, After filling the online application with the required details by using Login Id and Password, After that pay the application fee, then verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in CLAT Online Application 2020 will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : CLAT 2020 Registration
1. Visit to the official website https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
2. Click on the link appearing as “New User?Register Here”
3. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Active E-Mail Id, Working Mobile Number, Choose Password and answer the Arithmetic Expression.
4. Completing registration details Entry, then click “Submit” button, after successful registration candidate will receive on Enrollment Id and Password to their to Mobile Number and E-Mail. Please note them Enrollment Id and Password for future reference.
5. Then a login prompt will be displayed and applicants are required to enter the Enrollment Id, Password and Answer the Arithmetic expression created by them and login.
6. On successful login by the candidates, application form will be displayed, select the Test paper, Choose the examinations cities, fill the entire academic , study, personal, reservation details and address.
Step-3 : Uploading of Photo, Signature, Thumb Impression and Related Documents
7. After successful saving the details, the candidates will have have to upload the candidate Photograph, Signature and click on the “Save” button. There is also option of ” Logout ” and resume filling in by logging in again.
8. Before you make the payment , you will shown a ” Preview” of your application, where you have to carefully check for any errors. After clicking on the ” Submit and Proceed to Payment” button. Once you press final submit button , no further changes to the application can be made you.
9. The fee can be paid with Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking . Once the payment is successful a “Fee Payment Number” will generated which is unique and must be save by the candidate as it will be used in the later stages. Candidates submit application and take the print out of the filled application for future reference.
Also Check : CLAT Syllabus 2020, Exam Pattern
Authorization will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The CLAT 2020 exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam, therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : CLAT Admit card 2020
Authorization will be issued the hall tickets in online mode through login . The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : CLAT Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. CLAT exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : CLAT Results 2020
CLAT 2020 Results available on May, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Admit card number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.