CLAT Admit card 2019 Download, CLAT Hall ticket 2019 : Consortium of National Law Universities, Government of India will upload the CLAT 2019 Admit card in online at official web portal of https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. The exam conducted for admission to undergraduate & postgraduate law programmes at National Law University’s for the current session 2019-2020. Candidate who have registered for the entrance exam can download the admit card by using their User Id and Pass word. All the CLAT Aspirants may noted that CLAT Hall ticket 2019 will not be sent to the mail and post from authorization office . The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the CLAT Admit card 2019 to the test centre along with the original valid ID card.
Release of CLAT Hall ticket 2019
CLAT Admit card Download 2019 starts from 13th, May,2019 for admission to UG and PG Law Programmes . The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose online application has been accepted by the examination authority. CLAT examination authority is already closed the submission of online application forms, now it will be time for aspirants to download the admit card because of the important of the CLAT 2019 examination. The candidates are advised to carry their admission card to the examination centers. Those candidates who fail to bring their CLAT Admit card 2019 will note be allowed to the examination hall.
|Exam Category||CLAT Hall ticket 2019|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Examination Name||CLAT 2019|
|Conducting Authority||NLU Odisha, Cuttack|
|Release of Admit cards||13th-May-2019|
|Date of Examination||26th-May-2019|
|Declaration of Results||June-2019|
|Official Web Portal||https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in|
CLAT 2019 Admit card with valid original Id is necessary for the all the CLAT 2019 appeared candidates, a bring a color print-out of the downloaded admit card to the Test Center along with the original and valid photo identification photocopy / scanned copy/invalid or expired identification. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test, if the original and valid photo identification is not presented in the examination hall. The photo Id must be the same as mentioned in the online application process, any other Id’s will not be accepted . It may be noted that you would have specified one of the following IDs are Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, Pass book, .Driving License.
How to Download the CLAT Admit card 2019
CLAT Hall ticket 2019 is necessary for the all the CLAT 2019 appeared candidates, aspirants can download their admit cards from official website of the examination.The CLAT 2019 Admit card contain Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, Hall ticket Number, Examination time and date, UG / PG Programme, Gender, Medium, Examination center Name, Photograph and exam day instructions.
Before downloading the admit card of CLAT 2019, the candidates should carefully examine all the entries made therein and in case of any discrepancies, immediately inform the authorities. Candidates who are waiting for Admit card, can download the online through official web portal The complete procedure for how to download the hall tickets is as follows
1. Login to the official website of https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
2. Search and click for related link such as << ADMIT CARD>>
3. Now new web page will appear on the screen
4. Now enter the Registration Number / User Id and Date of Birth / Password
5. After completion of details entry click on <<Login >>
6. Then new web page will appear on the screen with Student Hall ticket
7. Now download the Hall ticket and take the print for feature reference
Important Instructions for CLAT Exam 2019
1. CLAT Hall ticket 2019 is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2. Students are allowed into the examination hall 30 minutes before exams; 10 minutes will be allowed for reading over the question paper.
3. The CLAT 2019 will be conducted offline as a Paper-Pen Based Test at nearly 40 cities across India.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for admission .
5.. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall
7. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
8. The candidate is advised to decide about the answer before he/she marks it on the answer sheet. He/she must ensure that the circle is completely darkened with blue/black ball pen only. A lightly or faintly darkened circle will be rejected by the optical Scanner/University
8. Calculators, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed.
9. The candidate will not do any rough work on the Answer Sheet. All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
10. A candidate must preserve his / her admit card until the examination process is over.
Also Check : CLAT Answer Key 2019
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. CLAT exam 2019 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : CLAT Results 2019
CLAT Exam Results available on June, 2019, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.