Kerala 3-Year LLB 2019, Kerala 3-Year LLB Admission 2019 : Exam date, Registration, Eligibility, Notification, Online application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Exam pattern, Fee, Last date for apply online and Other news given below
Kerala Law Entrance Test / Kerala LLB-3 Year Entrance Test 2019 Notification and examination details will be announced soon by commissioner For Entrance Examinations (CEE), Govt of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into 3-Year LLB course in four Government law colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur & Kozhikode and in private self financing law colleges across the Kerala state for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application through online at official website.
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidate have to pay Rs 600 /- for General and SEBC candidates (Rs 300/- in case of SC / ST) candidates.
2. Application fee an by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn on a Nationalized bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram or through online payment.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala 3-Year LLB 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1.Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. A candidate as Kerala origin will be categorized as a ” Keralite”. Children’s of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala carder are deemed to be “Keralites” as per G.O (rt) no 882 / 08 / H.Edn.date 29 / 5 / 2008.
1. Candidate seeking admission to the LLB-3 course should be a graduate in any faculty of any university in Kerala or of any other universities recognized by any of universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto.
2. The candidates should have secured a minimum 45% marks in the qualifying examinations. However candidates belonging to SEBC category should have passed the 42% marks and SC / ST category should have passed the 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
3. Candidates who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks list and pass certificate at the time of admission.
There is no upper or lower age limit.
Important dates for Kerala-3-year LLB 2019
|Starting date for Fee payment||2nd week / August / 2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||2nd week/ August / 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week /August /2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with supporting Documents to the CEE||3rd week/ August / 2019|
|Downloading of Admit card||4th week /August / 2019|
|Kerala 3-Year LLB 2019 Exam date||1st week/ September / 2019|
|Announcement of Results||2nd week /September/ 2019|
How to Apply-Online application form for Kerala 3-Year LLB
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria 3-Year LLB, shall pay a application fee through DD. After applicant has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee (Online mode). Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future use.
Step-1 Candidate Registration
1.Login to the official website http://www.cee-kerala.org
2. Click on the link appearing as “LLB 3 year 2019: …..”. A new web page will appear on the screen, click on the ” Apply Online” Link.
3.Now click on the ” Integrated Three year LLB-2019 Online application link”, then new webpage appear on the screen. Then click on the “Candidate registration” link.
4. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number and choose your “Password”.
5. Completing registration details entry, then click ” Register ” button, after your screen will display a message ” you have successfully registered for 3-year LLB 2019″. Please note them Application Number, Password for future reference.
Step-2 Candidate Login
6. Then click on ” Candidate Login” on the top menu, enter the application number, Password and Security code.
Step-3 Fill up of Online application
7. Entry’s are correct, a new webpage will appear on the screen, click on “Fill up of Application” link.
8. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature and click “Save” button.
Step-4 Final Submission
9. This is also a one time procedure. If candidate is sure that all the information correct then click on ” Final submission” link.
Step-5 Payment of Application fee
10. Candidate has to pay the fee in online mode, click on the ” Online payment” link , then fill the required details and click ” Make payment ” link.
Step-6 : Print the Application
11. Click on appearing as ” Print your Application” link, enter the required details and click submit button.
Step-7 : Send Filled application form with enclosures to CEE
12. Filled application form original, DD original and attach related documents (certificates) should be sent by post or in person to below address on or before
Office of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)
5th floor, Hosing Board Building, Santhinagar
entrance test conducted in Offline as a Paper Based Test . The paper will consist of 200 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 3 marks and 1 mark will be deducted from score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks.
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70|