Odisha M.Ed Admit Card 2019 Download : Odisha SCERT MEd Admit card 2019 will be declared by on behalf of Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT. Availability of hall ticket on July. Admit cards will not sent by post and E-Mail.Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download Odisha M.Ed Admit Card 2019 from official website.
Odisha MED 2019 Admit card download
Master of Education Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha, Bhubaneswar, will be announced the hall tickets of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and password of candidate.
|Starting Date for Admit card Download (Tentative)||2nd week / July / 2019|
|Last Date for Admit card Download (Tentative)||3rd week/ July/ 2019|
|Date of Examination ( Tentative)||3rd week / July/2019|
Odisha MEd Hall ticket 2019 will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Roll number
8. Exam Name and Time
9. Address of the test centre allotted …etc
Candidates can download Odisha M.Ed Admit Card 2019 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform authority center immediately.
How to download Odisha M.Ed Admit Card 2019
1.Login to the official website https://www.scertodishaadmission.in
2. Click on the ” Hall tickets….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Registration ID (Application Number” and ” Password”, after clicking the button “Submit”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
Important Instructions of Odisha M.Ed 2019
1. Check the Odisha M.Ed Hall ticket 2019 thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
5. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
6. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects
7. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
8. Use only Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to mark in the answer sheet.
9. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
10. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
11. Alight or faintly darkened circle is a wrong method of marking and liable to be rejected by the optical scanner. So the circle should be properly darkened.
Odisha M.Ed 2019 Exam Pattern
|Basics of Education||20||20|
|Understanding the Learner & Learning Process||20||20|
|Curriculum & Curriculum transaction||20||20|
|Contemporary Issues in School Education||20||20|
|Assessing the Learner, Planning & Management of School||20||20|
Summary of Test
|1||Mode of Test||Offline as a Paper-pen Based Test|
|2||Dates of Test||July, 2019 (Tentative)|
|3||Time Schedule||10:00 AM to 12: 00 PM|
|4||Medium of Language||English (Except languages)|
|5||Type of Test||Objective type with multiple choice questions|
|6||Number of Questions||100|
Scheme of Marking
|Correct Answer : 1 Mark|
|Incorrect Answer : 0.25|
|Multiple Answers : 0.25 deducted|
Download Here : Odisha M.Ed Admit Card 2019