Manipur Police Constable Admit card 2019 Download, Manipur Police Admit card 2019, Manipur Constable Hall tickets 2019 : Manipur Police Department, Government of Manipur will be upload the Manipur Police Constable 2019 Admit card in online at official web portal of http://www.manipurpolice.gov.in. Manipur Police Recruitment 2019 Examination conducted to filled constable vacancies. Candidate who have registered for the Manipur Police Recruitment 2019 exam can download the admit card by using their Registration number and Date of Birth. The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the Manipur Police Constable Admit card 2019 to the test centre along with the original valid ID card. All the , Aspirants may noted that Manipur Police Admit card 2019 will not be sent to the mail and post from authorization .
Category : Manipur Constable 2019 Admit card
Level of Exam : State Level
Examination Name : Manipur Police Recruitment 2019
Conducting Authority : Manipur Police Department
Release of Admit cards : To be Announced Soon
Date of Examination : To be Announced Soon
Official Web Portal : http://www.manipurpolice.gov.in
Release of Manipur Constable Admit card 2019
Manipur Police Constable Admit card Download 2019 will be available soon for recruit the constable vacancies. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose online application has been accepted by the examination authority. Manipur Police recruit examination authority is already closed the submission of online application forms, now it will be time for aspirants to download the admit card because of the important of the Manipur Police examination. The candidates are advised to carry their call letter to the examination centers with valid Id . Those candidates who fail to bring their Manipur Constable Admit card 2019 and valid Id will note be allowed to the examination hall.
How to Download the Manipur Police Admit card 2019
1. Login to the official website of http://www.manipurpolice.gov.in
2. Search and click for related link such as << Admit card>>
3. Now new web page will appear on the screen
4. Now enter the Registration Number Number / Roll
5. After completion of details entry click on <<Submit >>
6. Then new web page will appear on the screen with Student Hall ticket
7. Now download the Hall ticket and take the print for feature reference
Important Instructions for Manipur Police Recruitment Exam 2019
1. Manipur Police Admit card 2019 is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully
2. Students are allowed into the examination hall 30 minutes before exams; 10 minutes will be allowed for reading over the question paper.
3. The candidates willing to appear are requested to get acquainted with the Examination Process through practicing mock tests.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for posts .
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Calculators, Slide Rules, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
10. A candidate must preserve his / her admit card until the recruitment process is over.