AP ICET 2020 : Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will be issued the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test-on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education (APSCHE). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (Full time / Distance Mode / B.R Ambedkar AP Open University) courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the academic Session 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for ICET 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal.
AP ICET Notification 2020
Many candidates are curious about AP ICET 2020 Notification are to be declared on 1st week or 2nd week of March, 2020 and exam conducted on May / 2020 in online as Computer Based Test (CBT) for admission to First year of MBA, MCA and lateral entry to Second year of MCA Programmes .
Candidate can get the full details of APICET 2020 such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page
AP ICET 2020 Eligibility
Candidate should be of Indian Nationality and should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended
Educational Qualifications :
1. For MBA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10th class leveL
2. For MCA : Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum 3 years duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects at Intermediate (10+2) level.
3. For MCA 2nd Year (Direct) Lateral Entry : Should have passed BCA or Bachelor Degree in IT / CS with Mathematics at 10+2 level or Degree level.
4. Candidate must obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
5. The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for ICET-2020.
6. The qualifying Degree obtained by distance mode program should have recognition by Joint committee of UGC,AICTE and DEC.
AP ICET 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2020|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||April-2020|
|Correction of Online Applications||March-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 500/-||April-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 2000/-||April-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 5000/-||April-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 10000/-||April-2020|
|Starting Date for Downloading Hall tickets||May-2020|
|Preliminary Key Release||May-2020|
|Last Date to receive objections on Answer Key||May-2020|
|Announcement of Results||May-2020|
Application Fee : Rs 550/-
Payment At :
Offline : AP Online Centers
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
AP ICET 2020 Online Application form
AU will be released the AP ICET 2020 Application form in online mode. In order to apply for ICET 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website http://sche.ap.gov.in/icet . Before applying candidates have pay fee by using offline & online modes. After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : AP ICET 2020 Application Form
1.Go to the Official website of http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/icet, Download the User Guide, read all the instructions before filling the AP ICET Application form 2020
2. After entering the official website, click on ” Online Application” appearing as top menu bar.
3. Then new webpage will be displayed with following links
Step-1 : Fee Payment
Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option
Step-2 :Know Your Payment Status
Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
Step-3 : Fill Application (Only after Fee payment)
After fee payment either by cash at AP Online Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
Step-4 : Print Application Form (Only after submitting Application form)
After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
4. Now select / Click on “Fee Payment” tab, after clicking on payment tab, a fee fee payment webpage will be displayed, fill the following details are Qualifying examination Hall ticket No, Candidate name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Mobile No Mentioned above my, Alternative Mobile No, E-Mail Id
5. After filling the mandatory details click on ” Initiate Payment” button, the page redirected to Bank payment Gateway
6. Then APSCHE Payment Gateway will be open, after fill the required details and click “Make Payment link
7. Transaction is successful, then new web page will be displayed with “Payment Reference Id”, Preserve reference id for future correspondence.
Now applicant entered to fill AP ICET 2020 Online application, applicants has two options either proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date
A. Click on “proceed to fill application” to fill the application immediately after fee payment of online
B. If you choose another day to fill the application, simply close the window.
8. Candidate select & click on ” Fill Application” link, then new screen will be displayed
9. Now fill in the details of Reference Id, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile number and Date of Birth and click on “Proceed to fill Application”
10. Then new screen will be displayed, fill the Candidate Personnel details, Ration card, Income, Category, Special category, Minority / Non-Minority, Local certificate, Caste Certificate, Candidate Bank details, Address, Qualifying examination, 10th class details and Test centre preference
11. Upload candidate Photograph (30 KB) and Signature (<15 KB) .
12. After filling all the details press “Preview” button . This will display the details submitted by applicant. If you fill the all details correct click on “Submit” button / if you any correct press press modify button, modify the application and click submit button.
13. After clicking the submit button, applicant can view pop up alert as “Your Application is Submitted successfully. Please note your application number for further reference”.
14. Now click on “Print Application” link, candidate can view the receipt of the application form.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the ICET 2020 is 25% (50 marks out of total 200 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
TS ICET 2020 Details : Click Here
Also Check : AP ICET Syllabus 2020, Exam Pattern
APSCHSE will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : APICET Hall ticket 2020
AU will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : AP ICET Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. ICET exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : AP ICET Results 2020
ICET Exam Results available on May, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : AP ICET Counselling 2020
The counselling of ICET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Andhra Pradesh to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.