CMAT 2020 : Notification, Exam date, Online Registration, Eligibility, Application form, Syllabus, Important dates, Fee payment, Exam pattern, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, and other news given below
Common Management Admission Test-CMAT Exam 2020 is an national level entrance examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD), Government of India. CMAT Qualified candidates will be admission to All Management programes (MBA, PGDM, PGCM, Executive PGDM) across all AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges / affiliated colleges. Aspirants who are Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through official website http://www.aicte-cmat.in.
|Examination Name||NTA CMAT 2020|
|Issue of CMAT Notification 2020||Mid of October|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Conducting Authority||NTA, Government of India|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate Test|
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2020
Nationality and Domicile
Applicant must be a Citizen of India.
1. The candidate must be completed graduation in any discipline.
2. Final year candidates of graduate courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement admission for 2020-2021 can also apply for CMAT exam .
3. The eligibility for different Post Graduate Management Programmes in AICTE affiliated institutions.
|Management (PGDM, MBA and Similar)||2-Years||
Recognized Bachelors Degree of Minimum 3-Year duration obtained At least 50% (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination
|Manage Management (PGCM)||More than 1-Year but less than 2-Years||
Recognized Bachelors Degree of Minimum 3-Years duration
|Management (Executive PGDM)||15 Month||Any recognized Bachelors Degree minimum 3-Years duration and a minimum of 5-Years relevant managerial / supervisory experience obtained at least 50% (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination|
There is no age restriction for entrance exam.
Registration Fee and Payment
The payment of registration fee would be through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) as well as through SBI-Challan
|General / OBC Male candidates||Rs 1400/-|
|Female candidates (All Categories)||Rs 700/-|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates||Rs 700/-|
Important Dates for CMAT 2020
|Staring Date Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||September-2019|
|Last Date for Fee payment and Submission of Application Form||September-2019|
|Admit Card Availability||January-2020|
|Announcement of Answer Key||February-2020|
|Score Card Availability||March-2020|
How to Apply- CMAT 2020 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria, can apply online mode at official website only. The application form updated tentatively on 2nd week of September, 2020. The CMAT 2020 Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the candidate can fill the online application while in the second phase aspirant are required to pay the application fee. Candidate shall take printout of the CMAT 2020 Online Application and store it for future reference.
Step-1 : Read Instructions and Self Registration
1. Logging to the official website https://www.nta.ac.in , click on the link ” New Registration” .
2. Read all the instructions to fill up the registration form, Now click on box “I have read the instructions…….i am ready to start the registration process“, appearing as above submit button.
3. Then registration form will be appear on the new screen, fill the required details and and verify it before you click on “Submit” button.
Step-2 : Payment Process
You can select Online Payment mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and sms. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Cash Payment in SBI Bank
The candidates can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Only for payment in Rs for appearing in test in India. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a Challan on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 printout of this challan fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch located in India with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation.
Step-2 : Submission of CMAT 2020 Application form
4. Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form.
5. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature .
6. Clicking on View/Modify button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify. Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE.
7. Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE. The system will re-confirm to you for SUBMIT. Once you confirm, your form will get finally submitted and no change in the data is possible after this submit.
8. After you will see a message on your screen stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the NTA CMAT 2020 exam, take the printout of the filled application for future reference.
Information required for filling online application
1. Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
Marks Memo / Hall ticket Number of Degree
2. Date of Birth (Birth certificate / 10th or Equivalent certificate)
3. Category (SC, ST, BC……etc)
The certificate is issued by competent authority
4. Recent passport size digital color photograph (60 KB ) signature (60 KB)
5. Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear exam.
6. Valid E-Mail and Mobile number of the candidate.
The candidate should fill the name of examination centre where she wants to appear in the exam. Examination centre once opted by the candidate shall not be changed under any circumstances, however authority reserves the right to allot any centre in view of the exigencies.
CMAT 2020 Syllabus
The exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the test, therefore is recommended the syllabus increase chance of doing well in the test.
➣ Quantitative Techniques and Interpretation
➣ Language Comprehension
➣ Logical Reasoning
➣ General Awareness
Exam Pattern for CMAT 2020
The entrance test will consist of 100 objective type and multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted from score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions will receive will nil marks.
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
A Trial test will be available from 3rd week-Dec-2019. onwards for the candidates to have a feel of the online test and navigation functionality. Candidates are advised to go through them carefully to familiarize themselves with the screens, layout, and navigation
CMAT Admit Card 2020
Hall tickets have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively from 2nd week January. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download admit cards through online from official website by using User Id and password . The admit card will bear the registration number, name, father name, category, photograph, date, time, venue of test.The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card whose number has been given in the online application.The candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent by mail.
CMAT Answer Key 2020
NTA , Government of India will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
CMAT Result 2020
The result of all the candidate who have appeared in the CMAT 2020 will declared and available on the official website tentatively from 3rd week / March / 2020. All the candidates appeared for the examination will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by post or e-mail to the candidates. Candidates who are appeared in the Common Management Admission Test Exam they can check their exam result by entering their Login Id / Password from the official web portal.