CMAT Admit Card 2019 Download at http://www.aicte-cmat.in , CMAT Hall ticket 2019: CMAT 2019 Admit card will be declared by National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD), Government of India for admission to Management programes. Admit Cards updated in the month of January, Make sure you also take the admit card will you to examination hall because it the mandatory document to sit the examination hall. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download admit cards through online from official website. The Candidate may please note that CMAT Admit card 2019 will not be sent by mail.
CMAT 2019 Admit Card Released Date
Common Management Admission Test 2019 is an national level examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) . CMAT Qualified candidates will be admission to MBA, PGDM, PGCM, Executive PGDM programme across all AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges / affiliated colleges. Earlier the application process was completed, now this exam is going to be held for which admit card is required for appearing in this test. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate. Eligible candidates can download for CMAT Admit card 2019 through official link.
|Examination Name||CMAT 2019|
|Category||CMAT Admit card Download 2019|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Conducting Authority||NTA, Government of India|
|Admit card Availability||7th-January-2019|
Important Instructions For Exam
1. CMAT Admit card 2019 issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
2.Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
3. Calculators, Slide Rules, Geometry Box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, printed or written material and bits papers, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall
4. The Entrance Examination Hall will be opened 1-hour before the commencement of the test. Candidates are expected to take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report in time, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
5. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
6. Candidate should not talk to another candidate or person inside or outside the examination hall without permission even after a warning by the invigilating staff.
7. Candidate should not possess papers, books or notes or written notes or any type of electronic gadgets on his clothes, body or table or chair, which is relevant to the examination.
8. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
9. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for examination.
Instructions for Computer Based Examination
1. The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the CMAT Hall ticket 2019 and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
2. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the authority cannot take responsibility for the same.
3. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
4.Candidates should maintain perfect silence, all actions of the candidate in the hall will be closely monitored using web cam and closed circuit cameras. Any conversation or gesticulation or disturbance in the test hall, should be deemed as misbehavior and if any candidate is found using unfair means or impersonation , his / her candidature will be cancelled and they will be liable to the debarred from taking examination either permanently or specified, as decided by the authority.
5. On completion of the test, computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
How to download CMAT Admit card 2019
Candidates can download CMAT Hall ticket 2019 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform helpline center immediately. The hall ticket consist of Candidate Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Photograph, Signature, Exam Name, Time, Category, Address of the test centre allotted and other details. We have also mentioned step to download there admission card from the official site and for you convenes we have also provided the link. which will take a you directly to the webpage
1. Login to the official website https://www.nta.ac.in
2. Click on the “Existing User” button to login
3. Enter “Email Id” / “Password” , after clicking the button “Sign In”.
4. Then Click On Admit Card
5.Candidate hall ticket will be displayed in New web page
6. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
Summary of Test pattern
|1||Mode of Test||Online, Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|2||Date of Test||January-2019 (Tentative)|
|3||Time Schedule||3 hours|
|4||Medium of Language||English|
|5||Type of Test||Objective type with multiple choice questions|
|6||Number of Questions||100|
Scheme of Marking
|Correct Answer : 4 Marks|
|Incorrect Answer : -1 mark|
|Unanswered : Nil marks|