NTA GPAT 2020 : Notification, Exam date, Online Registration, Eligibility, Application form, Syllabus, Important dates, Fee payment, Exam pattern, How to Apply-Online Application, Last date for Apply online, and other news given below
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test-GPAT 2020 is an national level examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Department (MHRD), Government of India. GPAT Qualified candidates will be admission to the Masters (M.Pharmacy) programme across all AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges / affiliated colleges. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the filled of pharmacy are also given in the basis of the GPAT score. Aspirants who are Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through official website.
|Examination Name||GPAT 2020|
|Issue of GPAT Notification 2020||Mid of October-2019|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Conducting Authority||NTA, Government of India|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate Test|
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2020
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
1. The candidate must be completed Bachelor,s Degree in Pharmacy (4 Years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidate).
2. Candidates who are in the final year of B.Pharmacy course only are eligible for appearing in GPAT examination ( B.Pharmacy 1st year to 3rd year students are not eligible).
3. B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent’ Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
There is no age restriction for entrance exam.
Registration Fee and Payment
The payment of registration fee would be through online (Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card) as well as through SBI-Challan
|General / OBC Male candidates||Rs 1400/-|
|Female candidates||Rs 700/-|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates||Rs 700/-|
Important Dates for GPAT 2020
|Staring Date Fee Payment and Submission of Online Application||September-2019|
|Last Date for Fee payment and Submission of Application Form||September-2019|
|Admit Card Availability||January-2020|
|Announcement of Answer Key||February-2020|
|Score Card Availability||March-2020|
How to Apply- GPAT 2020 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria, can apply online mode at official website only. The application form updated tentatively on 2nd week of September , 2020. The GPAT 2020 Registration process will be held in two phases, in the first phase the candidate can fill the GPAT 2020 Online application while in the second phase aspirant are required to pay the application fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it for future reference.
Step-1 : Read Instructions and Self Registration
1. Logging to the official website http://aicte-gpat.in, click on the link ” New Registration” .
2. Read all the instructions to fill up the registration form, Now click on box “I have read the instructions…….i am ready to start the registration process“, appearing as above submit button.
3. Then registration form will be appear on the new screen, fill the required details and and verify it before you click on “Submit” button.
Step-2 : Payment Process
You can select Online Payment mode and then do the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and sms. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Cash Payment in SBI Bank
The candidates can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branch. Only for payment in Rs for appearing in test in India. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a Challan on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 printout of this challan fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch located in India with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation.
Step-3 : Submission of GPAT 2020 Application form
4. Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form.
5. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation and personal details . Upload photo and signature .
6. Clicking on View/Modify button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify. Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE.
7. Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE. The system will re-confirm to you for SUBMIT. Once you confirm, your form will get finally submitted and no change in the data is possible after this submit.
8. After you will see a message on your screen stating “Thank you for successfully registering for the GPAT 2020 exam, take the printout of the filled application for future reference.
Information required for filling GPAT Application form 2020
1. Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
Marks Memo / Hall ticket Number of Degree
2. Date of Birth (Birth certificate / 10th or Equivalent certificate)
3. Category (SC, ST, BC……etc)
The certificate is issued by competent authority
4. Recent passport size digital color photograph (60 KB ) signature (60 KB)
5. Examination center to which candidate wishes to appear exam.
6. Valid E-Mail and Mobile number of the candidate.
GPAT 2020 Syllabus
The exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the test, therefore is recommended the syllabus increase chance of doing well in the test.
Introduction to Physical Pharmacy
Importance of Microbiology in Pharmacy
Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence & Ethics
Dispensing and Community Pharmacy
Dosages forms, Designing & Evaluation
Biopharmaceutics & Pharma Cokinetics
Unit Operations in Manufacturing, Stoichiometry
Inorganic Pharmaceutical & Medical Chemistry
Physical Chemistry and Importance in Pharmacy
Organic Chemistry and Its Importance in Pharmacy
Pathophysiology of common diseases; Basic Principles of Cell Injury and Adaptations
Basic Mechanisms involved in the process of inflammation and repair
Pathophysiology of Common Diseases
Fundamentals of general pharmacology
Pharmacology of Peripheral Nervous System
Pharmacology of Central Nervous System
Pharmacology of Central Nervous System
Drugs Acting on the Hemopoietic System
Autacoids, Basic Concepts of Pharmacotherap
Important Disorders of Organs, Systems and their Management
Sources of Drugs
Systematic Pharmacognostic study
Glycoside Containing Drugs
Alkalaid Containing Drugs
Studies of Traditional Drugs
General Techniques of Biosynthetic Studies and Basic Metabolic Pathways/ Biogenesis
Exam Pattern for GPAT 2020
The entrance test will consist of 125 objective type and multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted from score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions will receive will nil marks.
|Mode of Test||Online, Computer Based Test|
|Duration of Test||3 Hours|
|Number of Questions||125|
|Scheme of Marking||Correct Answer : 4 Marks|
|Wrong Answer : -1 Mark|
|No Answer : 0 Mark|
Also Check : GPAT Admit Card 2020
Hall tickets have to be downloaded from the official website tentatively from January. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download admit cards through online from official website by using User Id and password . The admit card will bear the registration number, name, father name, category, photograph, date, time, venue of test.The candidate has to bring a printed copy of the admit card to the test centre along with the original identification card whose number has been given in the online application.The candidate may please note that Admit cards will not be sent by post & mail.
Also Check : GPAT Answer Key 2020
NTA , Government of India will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
Also Check : GPAT Result 2020
The result of all the candidate who have appeared in the GPAT 2020 will declared on February, 2020 and available on the official website tentatively from 3rd week / March / 2020. All the candidates appeared for the examination will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared. Separate Score Cards will not be sent by post or e-mail to the candidates. Candidates who are appeared in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Exam they can check their exam result by entering their Login Id / Password from the official web portal.