ANU PGCET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Fee, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers and other news for ANUPGCET 2019 given below
Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test popularly known as ANU PGCET 2019 notification and examination details will announced soon by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur on behalf of AP Government . Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Post Graduation in Science, Arts and Commerce courses offered by ANU colleges, constituent Post Graduate centre at Ongole and affiliated colleges for for the academic year 2019-2019. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs 500/-
2. The fee may be paid through SBI Challan and Payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
3. In case a candidate want appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Eligibility Criteria for ANU PGCET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
4. The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
1. The candidates should have passed the qualifying degree examination or who have appear / are appearing for the final year examination in March / April 2019 are also eligible to apply.
2. Before applying for entrance test the candidate verify the eligibility to write a particular test and seek admission into the related course.Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given official website.
Important Dates for ANU PGCET 2019
|Starting date for Fee payment||3rd week-Feb-2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||3rd week-Feb-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||4th week-March-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500||1st week-April-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late Tatakal fee of Rs 1000||2nd week-April-2019|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||4th week-April-2019|
|Exam dates for entrance exam||2nd week-May- 2019|
|Announcement of Results||June-2019|
How to Apply-ANU PGCET 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria ANU PGCET, can apply online mode at official website only. Candidate has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it.
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration form
1. Logon in to the official website www.anudoa.in or www.anupgcet.in
2. Clicking the ” Register for ANUPGCET – 2019 Online application” link.
3. After clicking the required button ,you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on “Online Registration “button appearing on top menu, “Challan registration form” will be displayed.
4. On filling the qualifying examination details like Medium,1st language…..etc,a list of eligible courses for your Degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible courses list” select the course you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of test(s) and “amount for the the selected courses”.
5. Then proceed to fill the personal details as per S.S.C records.
Step-2 : Fill details in Application form and Upload photo & Signature
6. After completion of registration details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a security code,Type the security code in the “box” provided in Registration form, and immediately screen will display a message”verified” in green button.
7. Then click “Register and Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details and upload photo and signature maximum limit is 150 KB and Submit the application.
8. After it generates the acknowledgement slip, take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect, after payment as fee in bank , after 24 hours you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file.
Step-3 : Fee Payment
9. Click on online ‘online payment’ from left side navigation panel for online payment or challan payment ,now click on the online payment through SBI COLLECT button read the instructions and click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button.After your mobile will receive a message ” your application is submitted successfully” Take the print out of your application after 24 hours.
10. If you want to pay by challan ,you have to take printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI / Andhra Bank .After payment of challan,the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successful registered after which you will receive application to your registered E-Mail after 24 hours.
11. If you select online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit card / Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to you registered mobile number and also get a E-Mail to registered E-Mail ID with complete ANU PGCET application form details as PDF file after 24 hours.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the Application Form
1. Select the eligible course.
2.Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
3. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
4. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
5.Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
7. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
8. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
9.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
10. Address for correspondence .
11. Recent digital color photograph and signature
Test Centers for ANU PGCET 2019
The candidate should fill the name of One examination Centers where she wants to appear in the test.
ANU PGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance test conducted in Offline mode as a Paper-Pen Based Test . The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 2 & 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
ANUPGCET Hall tickets 2019 : Click Here
The organizing authority will provide facility of downloading online admit cards of entrance exam on the official website tentatively from 3rd week of May. The admit card bear the candidate roll number, name, father name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of of examination centre allotted , candidate should carefully examine all the entry’s. Hall ticket will not sent by post.
ANU PGCET Answer Key 2019 : Click Here
The authority will publish the answer key of the test in the official website. Candidate can calculate their marks in entrance test, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. If any candidate has complaints regarding the key questions the same shall be submitted to organizing authority in writing a along with supporting documents being challenges before date of result.
ANU PGCET Results 2019 : Click Here
The board will conduct the entrance examination. evaluate the answer sheets and likely to declare the result by the last week of May and same will hosted on the website. There will be combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the candidates participating in the said examination. All the candidates appeared for the ANUPGCET 2019 will awarded test wise rank as per marks secured in the test appeared.