ANU PGCET Hall ticket 2019 Download : ANUPGCET Hall ticket 2019 will be declared by Acharya Nagarjuna University. Availability of hall ticket download on the month of April. Admit card will not sent by post and E-Mail. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download hall tickets from official website.
ANU PGCET 2019 Hall ticket Download
Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by A.N.U, Guntur, will be announced the admit cards of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as registration number and Qualifying Examination Hall ticket Number.
|Starting Date for Hall ticket Download (Tentative)||April / 2019|
|Date of Examination ( Tentative)||May / 2019|
|Announcement of Results||May / 2019|
ANU PGCET Hall ticket 2019 will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3.Date of Birth
4. Roll Number
5. Exam Name, Time
6. Address of the test centre allotted
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing ANU university center immediately.
How to download ANUPGCET Hall tickets 2019
1.Login to the official website http://www.anupgcet.in
2. Click on the “Download Hall tickets” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Select the test name”, ” Application Number” and Date of Birth” , after clicking the button “Submit”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
1.Check the ANU PGCET 2019 Hall ticket thoroughly f or errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones, Electronic Watches and any other devices into the examination hall.
5. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
6. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid hall ticket.
7. The test hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
8. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the University cannot take responsibility for the same.
9. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
10. On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
1. A.C College, Guntur
2. A.K.V.KDegree College,Ongole
3. Nalanda Degree College,Vijayawada
Download Here : ANU PGCET Hall ticket 2019