AUCET 2020, AU PGCET 2020 : Andhra University Common Entrance Test-will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam and DR.B.R.Ambedkar open University . This examination is conducted for admission to Post Graduation in various methodologies like Science/Arts / Engineering and Law in Andhra University (AU), Visakhapatnam and DR.B.R.Ambedkar (BRAU), Srikakulam Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated to AU & BRAU PG colleges for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AUCET 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the full details of AUCET such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page .
AUCET Notification 2020
Many candidates waiting for AUCET 2020 Notification are to be declared on 3rd week or 4th week of March in 2020 and exam conducted on May / 2020 for admission to M.Sc / M.A / M.COM / M.H.R.M / M.J.M.C / M.L.ISc / M.P.Ed / M.Ed / M.Tech / M.Sc 5 years integrated courses in Geology and M.A 5 years integrated courses in Economics.
AUCET 2020 Eligibility
1.They Should be of Indian Nationality.
2.Candidate should belong to the state of AP / Telangana and should satisfy local / Non local status of AP / TS as per regulations.
Educational Qualifications :
1. Candidate who have passed / appeared their qualifying degree examination in 2020 only are eligible for entrance test. Candidates qualified in advanced compartment examination of 2020 are also eligible.
2.Candidates from other recognized Universities are considered for for admission into PG Art and Science courses only if they posses a there year Bachelor Degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks,unless other wise specified
3. Candidate who acquired Bachelor Degree by Distance education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible admission into PG courses subject to submission of residence certificate.
4. Bachelor Degree of B.A / B.SC / B.COM / B.A Lit and B.L from Universities other than Andhra Pradesh should be recognized by respective University as equivalent thereto.
5. The requirement for admission into all science and Engineering courses offered by these University is a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and SC / ST is 45% in group subjects of the qualifying examination.
6. The requirement for Arts ,Commerce and law courses is a pass qualifying Degree except for M.Sc Anthropology for which the requirement is a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and SC / ST is 45% in group subjects of the qualifying examination
7. The requirement for M.Ed course is a pass with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST ).
Also Check : AP ICET 2020
AUCET 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||March-2020|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||April-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||April-2020|
|Correction of Online Applications||April-2020|
|Starting Date for Downloading Hall tickets||May-2020|
|Preliminary Key Release||May-2020|
|Last Date to receive objections on Answer Key||May-2020|
|Announcement of Results||May-2020|
Examination Fee : General : Rs 600/- and SC / ST / PH : Rs 500/-
Payment At :
Offline : SBI Challan
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
AUCET 2020 Online Application form
AU will be released the AUCET Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for AUCET 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website www.audoa.in . first all the applicants must be fill the registration form . After filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details, then pay the application fee in SBI Challan / Payment Gateway .
How to Apply : AUCET 2020 Registration
1. Logon in to the official website www.audoa.in
2. Now new screen will open Click the button AUCET – 2020 entrance test for Science / Arts / Law post graduate courses
3. Then clicking the required button ,you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on Registration button in the left menu.
4. On filling the qualifying examination details like Medium,1st language…..etc,a list of eligible courses for your Degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible courses list” select the course you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of test(s) and “amount for the the selected courses”
5. After completion of registration details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a security code,Type the security code in the “box” provided in Registration form, and immediately screen will display a message“verified“ in green button.
6. Then click “Register and Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details and upload photo and signature maximum limit is 150 KB and Submit the application.
7. Then it generates the acknowledgement slip, take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect, after payment as fee in bank , after 24 hours you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file.
How to Pay Application Fee : SBI Challan / Payment Gateway
8. Now Click on online ‘online payment’ from left side navigation panel for online payment or challan payment ,now click on the online payment through SBI COLLECT button read the instructions and click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button. After your mobile will receive a message ” your application is submitted successfully” Take the print out of your application after 24 hours.
9. If you want to pay by challan ,you have to take printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI / Andhra Bank .After payment of challan,the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successful registered after which you will receive application to your registered E-Mail after 24 hours.
10. If you select online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit card / Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to you registered mobile number and also get a E-Mail to registered E-Mail ID with complete AUCET application form 2020 details as PDF file after 24 hours.
AUCET 2020 Examination Centers
Qualifying cutoff mark in the AU PGCET 2020 is 35 marks out of total 100 marks. However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
Also Check : AUCET Hall tickets 2020
AU will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : AUCET Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. AUCET exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : AUCET Results 2020
AU PGCET Results available on May, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : AUCET Counselling 2020
The counselling of AUCET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Andhra Pradesh to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.