LBS Kerala MCA Admit card 2019 Download : Kerala MCA Admit card 2019 will be declared by LBS Centre for Science and Technology (LBSCS & T) . Availability of hall ticket download on the month of April. Admit cards will not sent by post and E-Mail. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download Kerala MCA Admit Card 2019 from official website.
Kerala MCA 2019 Admit Card Download : Dates
Kerala MCA Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by LBS Centre for Science and Technology (LBSCS & T) , Govt of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram , will be announced the hall tickets of entrance examination. Candidates can download Kerala MCA Admit Card 2019 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing authority center immediately. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate.
|Starting Date for Admit card Download (Tentative)||April / 2019|
|Date of Examination ( Tentative)||April / 2019|
|Date of Announcement of Result||May / 2019|
How to download Kerala MCA Admit Card 2019
1. Login to the official website http://lbscentre.in
2. Click on the ” Admit card….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Save”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
1. Check the Kerala MCA Hall ticket 2019 thoroughly or errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
5. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
6. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones …..etc into the examination hall.
7.Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
8. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects .
9. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
10. Use only Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to mark in the answer sheet.
11. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
12. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
Summary of Entrance Test
|1||Mode of Test||Offline as a Paper-pen Based Test|
|2||Dates of Test||April, 2019 (Tentative)|
|3||Time Schedule||2-Hours duration|
|4||Medium of Language||English|
|5||Type of Test||Objective type with multiple choice questions|
|6||Number of Questions||150|
Scheme of Marking
|Correct Answer : 3 Mark|
|Incorrect Answer : 1 Mark|
|Unanswered : Nill|
Download Here : Kerala MCA Admit Card 2019