KRUCET 2019 Krishna University PGCET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Exam pattern, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Test centers and other news given below
Krishna University Common Entrance Test which also known as KRUCET 2019 notification and examination details will announced soon by Krishna University, Machilipatnam on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Post Graduation in Science, Arts’s and Commerce, courses offered in campus college of Krishna University,Krishna University Dr.MRAR P.G center,Nuzvid and affiliated colleges to Krishna University for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
Application Fee and Payment
1.The General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 350/-for all categories.
2. The fee may be paid at Andhra Bank / SBI Challan and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking )
3. In case a candidate want appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Eligibility Criteria for KRUCET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per AP GO MS NO 153.
4. The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
1. The candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination or who have appeared / appearing for the annual examination in 2019 only are eligible for the entrance test. However the candidate qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2019 are also eligible.
2. The candidates from other recognized universities are considered for admission into PG courses only if they posses a three year Bachelor Degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or in 12+3 or in 11+1+3 pattern,with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
3. Before applying for KRUCET the candidate verify the eligibility to write a particular test and seek admission into the related course.Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given official website.
There is no age restriction for KRUCET (Self Financing) . However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC IS 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Important Dates for KRUCET 2019
|Starting date for Fee payment||2nd week / March / 2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||1st week/ March / 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||3rd week /April / 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500||4th week/ April / 2019|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||4th week /April / 2019|
|KRUCET 2019 Exam dates||2nd week / May / 2019|
|Announcement of Results||June / 2019|
How to Apply-KRUCET 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria,can apply online mode at official website only. Candidate has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it.
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration form
1.Login into the official website http://www.krudoa.in
2. Click the button KRUCET – 2019 entrance test for Science / Arts / Commerce Post Graduate courses for Apply.
3. After clicking the required button ,you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on Registration button in the left menu. ” Challan Registration form” will displayed.
4. On filling the qualifying examination details like Medium,1st language…..etc,a list of eligible courses for your Degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible courses list” select the course you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of test(s) and “amount for the the selected courses”.
5. Then proceed to fill the personal details as per S.S.C records.
Step-2 : Fill details in Application form and Upload photo & Signature
6. After completion of registration details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a security code,Type the security code in the “box” provided in Registration form, and immediately screen will display a message”verified” in green button.
7. Then click “Register and Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details and upload photo and signature maximum limit is 150 KB and Submit the application.
8. After it generates the acknowledgement slip, take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect, after payment as fee in bank , after 24 hours you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file.
Step-3 : Fee Payment
9. Click on online ‘online payment’ from left side navigation panel for online payment or challan payment ,now click on the online payment through SBI COLLECT button read the instructions and click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button.After your mobile will receive a message ” your application is submitted successfully” Take the print out of your application after 24 hours.
10. If you want to pay by challan ,you have to take printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI / Andhra Bank .After payment of challan,the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successful registered after which you will receive application to your registered E-Mail after 24 hours.
11. If you select online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit card / Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to you registered mobile number and also get a E-Mail to registered E-Mail ID with complete KRUCET application form 2019 details as PDF file after 24 hours.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the Application Form
1. Select the eligible course.
2.Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
3. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
4. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
5.Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
7. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
8. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proofof local status.
9.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
10. Address for correspondence .
11. Recent digital color photograph and signature.
KRUCET 2019 Exam pattern
The entrance test in all the subjects will consist of 100 multiple choice and objective type questions for 100 marks in 1 and 1/2 (90 minutes) hours duration.
Qualifying Marks KRUCET 2019
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (25 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.