KRUCET Hall ticket 2019 Download, Krishna University KRUCET Hall Ticket 2019 : KRUCET Hall tickets 2019 will be declared by Krishna University, Machilipatnam . Availability of hall tickets on April, 2019. Admit card will not sent by post and E-Mail.Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download KRUCET Hall ticket 2019 from official website.
KRUCET 2019 Hall ticket download
Krishna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by KRU University, Machilipatnam on behalf of Government of AP ,will be announced the hall tickets of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate.
|Starting Date for Admit card Download (Tentative)||4th week April / 2019|
|Date of Examination ( Tentative)||2nd week May / 2019|
|Date of Announcement of Results||June / 2019|
KRU PGCET Hall ticket 2019 will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Roll Number
7. Exam Name, Time and Code
8. Address of the test centre allotted ….etc
Candidates can download KRUCET Hall ticket 2019 one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform organizing University immediately.
How to download KRUCET Hall ticket 2019
1. Login to the official website http://www.krudoa.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall tickets….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Submit”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
Important Instructions for KRUCET Exam 2019
1.Check the KRUCET 2019 Hall ticket thoroughly f or errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones, Electronic Watches and any other devices into the examination hall.
5. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
6. No candidate will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid hall ticket.
7. The test hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
8. The candidate is expected to have basic familiarity with use of computer like Keyboard and mouse operations. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing for test and the University cannot take responsibility for the same.
9. The candidate must ensure that the computer allotted to him / her is switched on and any problem with computer is to be intimated to the proctor immediately.
10. On completion of the test , computer will display the result in terms of number of total correct answers and wrong answers with the score.
Download Here : KRUCET Hall ticket 2019