KU PGCET Hall ticket 2019 Download , KUCET Hall ticket 2019 : KU PGCET Hall tickets 2019 will be declared by Kakatiya University for admission to various P.G./P.G Diploma and 5-Year Integrated M.Sc Courses being offered in University, Constituent, and Affiliated Colleges under the jurisdiction of Kakatiya University and Satavahana University for the academic year 2019-2020. Availability of hall tickets on the month of May. Admit card will not sent by post and E-Mail. Candidates after successful completion of online registration can download the KU PGCET Hall ticket 2019 from official website.
KUCET 2019 Hall ticket Download
Kakatiya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2019 will be conducted by KU, Warangal on behalf of Government of Telangana, will be announced the admit card of entrance examination. Candidates must keep ready the login information such as application number and date of birth of candidate.
|Starting Date for Admit card Download (Tentative)||May / 2019|
|Date of Examination ( Tentative)||May / 2019|
|Date of Announcement of Result||June / 2019|
KU PGCET 2019 Hall ticket will show the following details
1. Candidate Name
2. Father Name
3. Date of Birth
7. Exam Name, Time and Code
8. Address of the test centre allotted ….etc
Candidates can download hall tickets one week before the exam date, carefully examine all the entry’s made there in,in case any discrepancy the candidate should inform authority center immediately.
How to download KU PGCET Hall ticket 2019
1.Login to the official website http://www.kudoa.in
2. Click on the ” Download Hall ticket….” link, then new page appear on the screen.
3. Enter to the details of “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”, after clicking the button “Submit”.
4. Entry’s are correct , candidate hall ticket will be displayed.
5. Save it, download it and print a copy.Now click here below direct link from official website
1. Check the KUCET Hall ticket 2019 thoroughly for errors, if any , inform organizing authority.
2. Hall ticket issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
3. Candidate shall arrive at the examination hall at-least half on hour before commencement of the examination.
4. The candidates can use either Blue Ink Ball Point Pen or Black Ink Ball point Pen in examination.
5. Candidates should not bring no other papers except the admit card to examination hall.
6. Candidate should not bring log books, Tables, Calculators, Cell phones …..etc into the examination hall.
7. Candidate must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
8. The question booklet will be distributed in each class room , in case candidate finds any defects in the question booklets, bring it to the notice of the invigilator and get it replace with the same set which the candidate received previously before starting to write examination.
9. Candidate must put his / her signature on the front page of the question booklet at the appropriate place it, if he / she finds that there are no defects.
10. Candidate must read the instruction given in the answer sheet carefully.
11. Use only Black / Blue Ball Point Pen to mark in the answer sheet.
12. In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he / she should request the invigilator to change the same.
13. Candidate shall fill in his / her Name, Roll No, Test Book let number and set of question printed on the front page of question booklet Part-1 in the proper blocs as mentioned on the answer sheet.
The KU PGCET 2019 hall ticket is an important document, it must be preserve and produced at the time of counseling for seeking admission.
Download Here : KRU PGCET Hall ticket 2019