AKNUCET 2019, NANNAYA CET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online Application form, Important dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Registration, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Exam pattern, Test centers and other news given below
Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test popularly known as NANNAYACET 2019 notification and examination details will announced soon by Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram . Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions to Post Graduation in Science, Arts and commerce offered in campus college AKN University, Rajahamundry and colleges affiliated to AKNU offering P.G courses at East and West Godavari Districts for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
Application Fee and Payment
1.Candidates of all categories are required to pay Rs 400/-
2. The fee may be paid through Online by payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
3. In case a candidate want appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Eligibility Criteria for NANNAYA CET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per AP GO MS NO 153
1. The candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination or who appeared / appearing for the annual examination in 2019 only are eligible for entrance test. However the candidate qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2019 are also eligible.
2. The candidates from other other recognized Universities are considered for admission into PG Arts and Science courses only if then posses a 3-year Bachelor Degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks,unless otherwise specified.
3. The candidates who acquired Bachelor Degree by distance education without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible for admission into PG courses subjects to submission of residence certificate.
4. Bachelors Degree of B.A / B.SC / B.COM / B.A lit and B.L from Universities other than AP, should be recognized by the University as equivalent thereto.
5. The requirement for Art and Commerce is generally pass in the appropriate qualifying degree.The requirement for M.Ed course is a pass with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST candidates).6. The requirement for admission in all science and Engineering courses offered by the University is a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% marks for SC / ST) in group subjects of the qualifying examination unless,otherwise specified.
There is no age restriction for NANNAYACET (Self Financing). However maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC is 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Important Dates for NANNAYA CET 2019
|Announcement of Notification||2nd week-March-2019|
|Starting date for Fee Payment||2nd week-March-2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||2nd week-March-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||1st week-April-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 400/-||3rd week-April-2019|
|Correction of Online application data already submitted by the candidate||3rd week-April-2019|
|Downloading of Hall ticket||1st week-May-2019|
|Exam dates||2nd week-May-2019|
|Announcement of Results||4th week-May-2019|
How to Apply-NANNAYA CET (AKNUCET) 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria NANNAYCET 2019, can apply online mode at official website only. Candidate has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it.
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration form
1. Login to the official website http://www.aknudoa.in
2. Go through the instructions to fill up the form. Click “Register for NANNAYA CET 2019 online application” link.
After clicking the required button ,you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on “Registration “button appearing on left menu, “Challan registration form” will be displayed.
4. On filling the qualifying examination details like Medium,1st language …..etc,a list of eligible courses for your Degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible courses list” select the course you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of test(s) and “amount for the the selected courses”.
5. Then proceed to fill the personal details as per S.S.C records.
Step-2 : Fill details in NANNAYA CET 2019 Application form and Upload photo & Signature
6. After completion of registration form details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a security code,Type the security code in the “box” provided in Registration form, and immediately screen will display a message”verified” in green button.
7. Then click “Register and Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details and upload photo and signature maximum limit is 150 KB .
8. After any mistakes have been done by you clicking “Back-To edit”button,otherwise if there are no mistakes click on “save & print” button.
9. After “Application submission Receipt” will be generate and also you will receive as SMS to your mobile number as ‘Your application is submitted successfully with Application No and Payment Reference Id”. Download the “Application submission Receipt”.
Step-3 : Fee Payment
10. After clicking on “Online Payment” link appearing left menu,a new page will displayed, click on “Online payment through bill desk”.
11. Enter your Application number and press enter, your application number details will displayed and click “Proceed for Online AKNU Bill Desk Payment and Make Payment, then Print the application.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the Application Form
1. Select the eligible course.
2.Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
3. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
4. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc.
5.Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
7. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
8. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
9.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
10. Address for correspondence .
11. Recent digital color photograph and signature
The candidate should fill the name of one examination center where he / she wants to appear in the test.
AKNUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The NANNAYA CET 2019 conducted in Offline Mode as Paper-Pen Based Test. The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 1 & 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
Qualifying Marks in NANNAYACET 2019
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (25 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.