OUCET 2020, OU PGCET 2020 : Osmania University Common Entrance Test-will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad under the Telangana State Government . This examination is conducted for admission to Post Graduation in various methodologies like Science/Arts / Commerce / Physical Education / PG Diploma / Law / 5 yr. Integrated Programmes at Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated for the academic year 2020-2021. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for OUCET 2020 may submit their applications through online mode at official web portal. Candidate can get the full details of OUCET such as Notification, Exam date, Online Application form, Eligibility, How to Apply, Important dates, Examination Fee, Last date of Application form, Apply Online, examination centers, courses much more on this page .
OUCET Notification 2020
Many candidates waiting for OUCET 2020 Notification are to be declared on 3rd week or 4th week of March in 2020 and exam conducted on May / 2020 for admission to M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, M.C.J, B.L.ISc, M.L.J.Sc, M.S.W, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, PG Diploma and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes.
OUCET 2020 Eligibility
1.They Should be of Indian Nationality.
2.Candidate should belong to the state of Telangana and should satisfy local / Non local status as per regulations.
Educational Qualifications :
1. All the courses are of two years duration.
2. Candidates should have passed B.SC, B.A (or) equivalent examination will not less than 40% in the aggregate (Part-2) (In case of SC / ST candidates a pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient) and studied the subject is given official website.
3. Candidates passing the Bachelors Degree examination compartmentally are also eligible provided they secured not less than 40% aggregate marks and pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient for SC / ST.
4. Candidate who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
Also Check : TS ICET 2020
OUCET 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Starting Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||April-2020|
|Closing Date for Fee Payment & Submission of Online Application||May-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 200/-||May-2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a late fee of Rs 1000/-||June-2020|
|Correction of Online Applications||June-2020|
|Starting Date for Downloading Hall tickets||June-2020|
|Answer Key Release Date||June-2020|
|Announcement of Results||June-2020|
OUCET 2020 Examination Fee
Examination Fee :
OC / BC : Single Subject : Rs 700/- and Additional Subject : Rs 400/-
SC / ST / PH : Single Subject : Rs 575/- and Additional Subject : Rs 400/-
Payment At :
Offline : TS Online / AP Online
Online : Payment Gateway (Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking)
OUCET 2020 Online Application form
OU will be released the OUCET Application form 2020 in online mode. In order to apply for OU PGCET 2020 you have to submit application through online at official website http://oucet.ouadmissions.com. first all the applicants must be fill the registration form and Pay the application fee . After Login by using the Registration Number and Password, then filling the online application with the required details verify all the details carefully and click submit button , filled in application form will generated that contains ” Application Number” along with filled details.
How to Apply : OUCET 2020 Registration
1. Visit to the official website http://oucet.ouadmissions.com.
2. Now click on the ” Apply Online” link, then new webpage appear on the screen. Then click on the “Registration” link.
3. After clicking the link you will redirected to registration form, fill the details like Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Active E-Mail Id, Working mobile number, number of entrance tests to be be taken, fill primary information and and the requisite registration fee is paid.
4. The registration fee may be paid at any TS / AP Online centers or by using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
5. After completion of registration details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a “Registration Id”.
6. Filling of the online application form is allowed only after registration and authorization of your payment.
7. you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on “Online application form” link in the left menu. online application form login web page will be displayed.
8. Enter the details of Application no / Registration Id and click submit button application form will be displayed.
9. Fill the entire academic, study , reservation, personal details and other details.
10. Upload photo and Signature prescribed and certificates (If applicable) and click “Save” button.
11. This is also a one time procedure. If candidate is sure that all the information correct then click on ” Submission” link. Then take the print of filled OUCET Online Application 2020.
OUCET 2020 Examination Centers
Qualifying cutoff mark in the OU PGCET 2020 is 25 marks out of total 100 marks. However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
Also Check : OUCET Syllabus 2020, Exam Pattern, Model Papers
Osmania University will be uploaded the Syllabus, Exam pattern, model papers and previous papers. The entrance exam is going to be very competitive as thousands of students has applied for the exam,therefore is recommended that the syllabus increase their chance of doing well in the test. Candidates who are appearing for entrance examination must be followed the syllabus and exam pattern can get good marks in exam.
Also Check : OUCET Hall ticket 2020
OU will be issued the hall tickets in online mode only. The admit card contain in Candidate name, father name, Mother Name, hall ticket number, exam date, exam time, medium, candidate photograph, candidate signature, examination center name and exam day instructions. The admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application form has been accepted by the examination authority. Hall ticket is necessary document to sitting in the examination hall, candidates the download the admit card with the stipulated duration and preserve the print out till admission process is over.
Also Check : OUCET Answer Key 2020
The examination authority will publish the answer key of the entrance test in online. OUCET exam 2020 response sheet answers will be released in two stages, that is provisional and final. Candidates can calculate their marks in examination, after knowing the total number of answers correctly marked by them, with the help of key. Candidates will also able to challenge the provisional answer key, if they have valid proof that a particular question or answer is wrong. The final answer key with results will be released after considering all the objections raised by all the participate candidates.
Also Check : OUCET Results 2020
OU PGCET Results available on May, 2020, candidates can check the result only through online mode by using Roll Number / Hall ticket number of candidate. The result contain candidate, father name, hall ticket number, marks, rank and other details. The authorization, those numbers will be published through the result will be called for the counselling. After declaration of results, eligible candidates can download rank card from official web portal.
Also Check : OUCET Counselling 2020
The counselling of OUCET Exam to be conducted as per the schedule provided by the examination authority. Allotment of seats in government and private colleges of Telangana to done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualified candidates based on their choice and availability of seat as per counselling norms.
Also Check : AUCET 2020