SKUCET 2019, SKU PGCET 2019 : Exam date, Notification, Online application form, Exam pattern, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply, Last date for Apply online, Test centers and other details given below
Sri Krishnadevaraya University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Common Entrance Test popularly known as SKUCET 2019 notification and examination details will announced soon by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anathapuramu. on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admissions into Post Graduation in Science , Arts & Commerce offered by S.K University in their campus and its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-2020. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website.
Application Fee and Payment
1.The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 400/-
2. The fee may be paid at SBI COLLECT and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
3. In case a candidate want appear for than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
Eligibility Criteria for SKUCET 2019
Nationality and Domicile
1. Candidate should should be of Indian Nationality.
2. The candidate other than Indian National should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks (Group subjects should be 40%) in concerned subject.Pass is sufficient for SC / ST candidates for admission into any course.
2. Admission into M.Ed the aggregate marks in B.Ed should be 50% and Degree / PG should be 45%. Pass is sufficient for SC / ST candidates.
3. Candidate who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appear/ are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2019 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2019 are not eligible.
4. Before applying for entrance test the candidate verify the eligibility to write a particular test and seek admission into the related course. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in official website.
Important Dates for SKUCET 2019
|Starting date for Fee payment||2nd week / March / 2019|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||2nd week/ March /2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||2nd week /April /2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 500||3rd week/ April / 2019|
|Tathkal Application online will accepted with late fee of 1000/-||1st week /May / 2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets||2nd week / May / 2019|
|Exam schedule||3rd week / May / 2019|
|Answer Key released on||4th week / May / 2019|
|Announcement of Results||June / 2019|
How to Apply-SKUCET 2019 Online Application form
The candidate after satisfying the eligibility criteria SKU PGCET, can apply online mode at official website only.Candidate has to register for before filling the application, then login using the application number and password. After filling the application, then pay the fee. Candidate shall take printout of the application and store it.
Step-1 : Fill details in Registration form
1.Logon in to the official website http://www.skudoa.in
2. Click the link”SKUCET – 2019 entrance test for Science / Arts / Commerce post graduate courses” for Apply.
3. After clicking the required link,you will get a detailed menu options screen,click on “Online Registration” button in the left menu. Challan Registration form will be displayed
4. On filling the qualifying examination details like Medium,1st language …..etc,a list of eligible courses for your Degree combination will be listed on the left under “Eligible courses list” select the course you are interested to opt, and then you will find the list of test(s) and “amount for the the selected courses”.
5. Then proceed to fill the personal details as per S.S.C records.
Step-2 : Fill details in Application form and Upload photo & Signature
6. After completion of registration details entry,your mobile will receive SMS of a security code,Type the security code in the “box” provided in Registration form, and immediately screen will display a message”verified” in green button.
7. Then click “Register and Proceed”for filling the application with all academic and other details and upload photo and signature maximum limit is 150 KB and Submit the application.
8. After it generates the acknowledgement slip, take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect, after payment as fee in bank , after 24 hours you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file.
Step-3 : Fee Payment
9. Click on online ‘online payment’ from left side navigation panel for online payment or challan payment ,now click on the online payment through SBI COLLECT button read the instructions and click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button.After your mobile will receive a message ” your application is submitted successfully” Take the print out of your application after 24 hours.
10. If you want to pay by challan,you have to take printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI Bank .After payment of challan,the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successful registered after which you will receive application to your registered E-Mail after 24 hours.
11. If you select online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit card / Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to you registered mobile number and also get a E-Mail to registered E-Mail ID with complete SKUCET application form 2019 details as PDF file after 24 hours.
Apply Here : Apply Online
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during the SKUCET Application Form 2019
1.Select the eligible course.
2.Hall ticket number / Year of passing , place of study ,percentage for qualifying examination.
3. Hall ticket number,year of passing,place of study for S.S.C or equivalent.
4. Personal details for Name,father name,mother name,mobile number, Aadhaar number…..etc
5.Caste in case of SC / ST / BC candidate.
7. Income up to one lakh or two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
8. Study or Residence or Relevant certificate for proof of local status.
9.Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
10. Address for correspondence .
11. Recent digital color photograph and signature.
SKUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance test conducted in Offline mode as Paper-Pen Based Test . The paper will consist of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions in 1 & 1/2 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. No negative marks.
Qualifying cutoff mark in the entrance test is 25% (25 marks out of total 100 marks). However for candidate belonging to SC / ST no qualifying percentage marks is prescribed.
Test Centers for SKUCET 2019
1. S.K.University , Anathapuramu
G.Pulla Reddy Engineering College Kurnool